narutards SPP club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto - The Animé

+2
doesnt matter
Gamakichi
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Naruto - The Animé - Page 2 Empty Episode 143

Post  Flick101 Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:21 pm

That was absolutely SICK!! It's awesome to finally see some balls-to-the-wall fighting again.
Oh and (SPOILER ALERT) that little moment when Sasuke thinks back to his old team when he sees Jugo, Karin and Suigetsu hurting....interesting.
That's what I love about the anime, it can give a lot more subtle hints that the manga can't.

Oh! And the thought of a rapping Hulk Hogan ninja! Now that's really troubling. affraid
Flick101
Flick101

Back to top Go down

Naruto - The Animé - Page 2 Empty shippuden episode 143

Post  doesnt matter Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:48 pm

OMG that was absolutely awesome! Great fight between them!! Sometimes you gotta wait through an episode or so to get to it..but this one was definitley worth it. I loved this episode!! cheers

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Naruto - The Animé - Page 2 Empty Re: Naruto - The Animé

Post  Jus' Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:13 am

It was AWESOME! I watched this episode like twice. OMG loved all the fighting scenes and the way it was drawn is amazing. To be honest I think 8-Tails vs Sasuke will join the ranks of my fav figts in Naruto. Btw is it just me or Sasuke was sort of cute in this episode (I know, using 'Sasuke' and 'cute' sounds totally wrong and Uchiha's pride will never forgive me for this combination of words... lol... as if I care...tongue ) On a serious note, the new style of drawing really reminds me of another anime but I cant put my finger on it... Rolling Eyes
And of coaaaaarse they had to spoil the whole excitement with the announcement of new fillers arc. I just knew they can fit them in between 'dah No I just hope this torture with random characters and some fishy-looking abilities of theirs will not gonna last too long pale

On a happy note: EIGHT-TAILS WILL PEE YOUR PANTS, YOU LIL' ANTS!!! cyclops lol sorry couldn't help it Laughing
Jus'
Jus'

Back to top Go down

Post  doesnt matter Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:50 am

jusnoneko wrote:It was AWESOME! I watched this episode like twice. OMG loved all the fighting scenes and the way it was drawn is amazing. To be honest I think 8-Tails vs Sasuke will join the ranks of my fav figts in Naruto. Btw is it just me or Sasuke was sort of cute in this episode (I know, using 'Sasuke' and 'cute' sounds totally wrong and Uchiha's pride will never forgive me for this combination of words... lol... as if I care...tongue ) On a serious note, the new style of drawing really reminds me of another anime but I cant put my finger on it... Rolling Eyes
And of coaaaaarse they had to spoil the whole excitement with the announcement of new fillers arc. I just knew they can fit them in between 'dah No I just hope this torture with random characters and some fishy-looking abilities of theirs will not gonna last too long pale

On a happy note: EIGHT-TAILS WILL PEE YOUR PANTS, YOU LIL' ANTS!!! cyclops lol sorry couldn't help it Laughing

Yes Jus, the Sasuke/Eight Tails fight was one of the better ones I've seen! And since you said it first...yes...*hangs head*...Sasuke, yes very cute. I did a serious lol! at the "pee your pants" comment. That came out of nowhere and was so random, yet somehow fitting for Killer Bee to throw out there.

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Post  Flick101 Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:42 pm

jusnoneko wrote:On a serious note, the new style of drawing really reminds me of another anime but I cant put my finger on it... Rolling Eyes

You know, that type of action style anime I have seen before. It's been on some of the older Naruto episodes and some of the movies as well. Something with the quick action movements of the characters. Some of the same type of anime motion was in the video for Linkin Park's "Breaking the Habit", though, different character style.

"Eight-Tails vs. Sasuke" is definitely one of my faves now.
Twisted Evil
Flick101
Flick101

Back to top Go down

Post  Jus' Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:00 am

Flick101 wrote:
jusnoneko wrote:On a serious note, the new style of drawing really reminds me of another anime but I cant put my finger on it... Rolling Eyes

[b]You know, that type of action style anime I have seen before. It's been on some of the older Naruto episodes and some of the movies as well. Something with the quick action movements of the characters. Some of the same type of anime motion was in the video for Linkin Park's "Breaking the Habit", though, different character style.
Yeah, I know what u mean, they did use it before in Naruto, but I'm talking about the way characters are drawn not the fighting scenes or style... hum... how do I put it... like you know when artists draw things they have their own signature and it's possible to distinguish their style and type of drawing... well it's kinda the same, I saw an anime with style similar to the way they started to draw characters recently in Naruto, just can't remember what it was... rabbit
Jus'
Jus'

Back to top Go down

Post  Flick101 Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:53 pm

Awww, ok, I know what you mean. Like specific animators have a specific animating style. I've wondered the same thing about certain anime. Yet, trying to remember specific instances escapes me. Neutral

Never the less, I like the style. Especially now that there seems to more of it on Naruto. Very Happy
Flick101
Flick101

Back to top Go down

Naruto - The Animé - Page 2 Empty Ep. 145

Post  Flick101 Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:21 pm

For Episode 145 being an arch and probably of no REAL significance, it is entertaining. Good action, good humor. Unlike the whole arch with the Crystal user and the three tails. Hope this arch is short enough not to become stale. I'm more partial to the Akatsuki action! Very Happy
Bring on Pain! Shocked
Flick101
Flick101

Back to top Go down

Naruto - The Animé - Page 2 Empty Story arch

Post  Flick101 Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:34 am

Once again the story arch continues. At least the action has picked up a little. I hope that with all this spare time the animators have, with the arch showing, they'll make the Pain battle especially awesome!!!
Spoiler:
Flick101
Flick101

Back to top Go down

Naruto - The Animé - Page 2 Empty Fan art

Post  Flick101 Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:26 pm

Well, this isn't really anime. Just some funny fan art! Enjoy!
Spoiler:
Flick101
Flick101

Back to top Go down

Naruto - The Animé - Page 2 Empty Ep. 147

Post  Flick101 Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:35 pm

Well, you don't learn much from this episode. Other than the fact that Utakata's slug killed his master and Hotaru keeps the forbidden jutsu inside her body. Utakata said it best, they are a couple of tools. Smile
Flick101
Flick101

Back to top Go down

Naruto - The Animé - Page 2 Empty Episode 148... (Some Spoiler)

Post  Flick101 Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:37 pm

Well, the arch continues with what is mostly a lot of informative stuff. Some more history and background on the Forbidden Jutsu mostly.
The most interesting part of the episode comes a few seconds before the end. The creature that appears before the Mist's Anbu team looks interesting...
Wink
Flick101
Flick101

Back to top Go down

Post  Jus' Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:14 pm

Flick101 wrote:Well, the arch continues with what is mostly a lot of informative stuff. Some more history and background on the Forbidden Jutsu mostly.
The most interesting part of the episode comes a few seconds before the end. The creature that appears before the Mist's Anbu team looks interesting...
Wink
I thought it was crap... don't want fillers to spoil Pain's image Evil or Very Mad
Jus'
Jus'

Back to top Go down

Naruto - The Animé - Page 2 Empty About the filler...

Post  Flick101 Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:34 pm

You have a point Jus. The anime can ruin what was otherwise just fine in the manga but...sometimes the anime really enhances the story.
It would be interesting to see Pain capture the Six-tails. Obviously Utakata was captured in the manga. The capture of the Three-tailed beast was an anime arch as well. Though, the story of how the Three-tails was freed from it's jinchūriki would of been interesting in itself.
I guess the point I'm making is this: Hotaru is hot, and Utakata not taking advantage of teaching her the Mutliple-Orgasm Jutsu is just crazy! Twisted Evil I think that was my point.
Suspect
Flick101
Flick101

Back to top Go down

Post  Jus' Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:42 pm

Flick101 wrote:You have a point Jus. The anime can ruin what was otherwise just fine in the manga but...sometimes the anime really enhances the story.
It would be interesting to see Pain capture the Six-tails. Obviously Utakata was captured in the manga. The capture of the Three-tailed beast was an anime arch as well. Though, the story of how the Three-tails was freed from it's jinchūriki would of been interesting in itself.
I guess the point I'm making is this: Hotaru is hot, and Utakata not taking advantage of teaching her the Mutliple-Orgasm Jutsu is just crazy! Twisted Evil I think that was my point.
Suspect

*Jus was lost trying to follow Flick's logic..... but got the point.... mmm ... mmm I seeee....* Naruto - The Animé - Page 2 Tamaki-sparkle- She might know it already thou he was sort of her master for 3 yrs lol
Jus'
Jus'

Back to top Go down

Naruto - The Animé - Page 2 Empty Ep. 149 (02-25-10)

Post  Flick101 Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:20 pm

Well, the episode in itself wasn't to bad. Yet, here's Sakura punching Naruto in the face again. And Naruto, who you think would know better by now, still just rushes forward and everyone has to watch his back or he'll get killed. That's what seems a little unsteady about these stories. Sometimes Naruto is wiser and patient and other times is overzealous and makes rookie mistakes.
But anyway, I still like it. Plus, it looks like this story arch will end soon and we can get back to the good stuff from the Manga. cheers
Flick101
Flick101

Back to top Go down

Post  Jus' Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:22 am

Flick101 wrote:Well, the episode in itself wasn't to bad. Yet, here's Sakura punching Naruto in the face again. And Naruto, who you think would know better by now, still just rushes forward and everyone has to watch his back or he'll get killed. That's what seems a little unsteady about these stories. Sometimes Naruto is wiser and patient and other times is overzealous and makes rookie mistakes.
But anyway, I still like it. Plus, it looks like this story arch will end soon and we can get back to the good stuff from the Manga. cheers
agree with Flick. And I DO really hope fillers will end soon and they won't find a way of prolonging them as they usually do... Evil or Very Mad
Jus'
Jus'

Back to top Go down

Naruto - The Animé - Page 2 Empty Filler Arch ep. 150

Post  Flick101 Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:38 pm

Well Jus, it doesn't look like we got our wish. In fact, it seems like they just milked the suspense just a little longer. I'm really hoping that the next episode will be the last. But you never know in anime.
At least it seems to be resolving quicker than the Three-tails arch. But, they still have to address the attack on the Mist's team by the beast. I'm thinking that that will be answered at the very end of the arch.

Can't help but wonder where along the original story they'll rejoin the manga version of events. However they do it, the sage training and Pain attack are going to be really cool. Just hope it doesn't take months to get there.
Sad

Naruto - The Animé - Page 2 300px-Six-Tails__Utakata
Flick101
Flick101

Back to top Go down

Post  Jus' Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:11 pm

Flick101 wrote:Well Jus, it doesn't look like we got our wish. In fact, it seems like they just milked the suspense just a little longer. I'm really hoping that the next episode will be the last. But you never know in anime.
At least it seems to be resolving quicker than the Three-tails arch. But, they still have to address the attack on the Mist's team by the beast. I'm thinking that that will be answered at the very end of the arch.

Can't help but wonder where along the original story they'll rejoin the manga version of events. However they do it, the sage training and Pain attack are going to be really cool. Just hope it doesn't take months to get there.
Sad

Naruto - The Animé - Page 2 300px-Six-Tails__Utakata

I agree XD I doubt the fact that the next one will be the last... there's still too many things to mention, including how 6 tails was captured...
Me wants Pain! BRING THE PAIN! lol!
btw about the 6 tailed pic. Have you seen Kishi drew a host for the 3tails as well.. like when/how/wtf? they should've at least mentioned it in anime... *not impressed*
Spoiler:
Jus'
Jus'

Back to top Go down

Naruto - The Animé - Page 2 Empty About the three tailed host

Post  Flick101 Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:21 pm

Yea, Jus, I did see the pic of the Three-tails host. Some kid in the Mist village. Though why they removed his Jinchuriki. Or why they later put the SIX-tails into another one of their people and try to remove IT later are beyond me.
Flick101
Flick101

Back to top Go down

Post  Jus' Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:13 pm

Flick101 wrote:Yea, Jus, I did see the pic of the Three-tails host. Some kid in the Mist village. Though why they removed his Jinchuriki. Or why they later put the SIX-tails into another one of their people and try to remove IT later are beyond me.
I'd write it off as a filler c0ck up then Wink
Jus'
Jus'

Back to top Go down

Naruto - The Animé - Page 2 Empty Ep. 151

Post  Flick101 Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:17 pm

Well, that closes out the "Six-tails/Forbidden Jutsu" arch.
Spoiler:
Flick101
Flick101

Back to top Go down

Post  Jus' Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:02 am

Flick101 wrote:Well, that closes out the "Six-tails/Forbidden Jutsu" arch.
Spoiler:

lol yep indeed XD
It was rather sad, feel sorry for Utakata. oh well... overall, I'm glad that the main story is back. Hotaru is hot btw XP
Jus'
Jus'

Back to top Go down

Post  Flick101 Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:15 am

Hotaru is hot btw XP

Hotaru is hot...though not quite as, without the forbidden jutsu scroll embedded in her back. I mean, what are you supposed to stare at then...?!! Twisted Evil
Flick101
Flick101

Back to top Go down

Post  Jus' Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:48 pm

Flick101 wrote:
Hotaru is hot btw XP

Hotaru is hot...though not quite as, without the forbidden jutsu scroll embedded in her back. I mean, what are you supposed to stare at then...?!! Twisted Evil

lmao but you can always pull her top down to make sure the forbidden jutsu is completely gone Wink you know just in case Twisted Evil
Jus'
Jus'

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next