narutards SPP club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your favourite Naruto character?

+7
Debbie P
Believe.It.
Jus'
usagi_hyuuga
ArianaIslas22
doesnt matter
Gamakichi
11 posters

Go down

What's your favourite Naruto character? Empty What's your favourite Naruto character?

Post  Gamakichi Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:20 pm

Actually I don't have just one but 3. I like Kiba and Akamaru (I count them as two). I just love dogs (wolves) and they pretty much show the empathy between k9 and humans.

Second but not least important, my other fav character is Neji. Besides the Byakugan, he just has an incredible capability of close combat and I apreciate that style. Swift and powerful.

I could go on ranting about those character but I think these are the main characteristics I like in them.
Gamakichi
Gamakichi
Admin

https://sppnarutardsclub.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

What's your favourite Naruto character? Empty Re: What's your favourite Naruto character?

Post  doesnt matter Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:32 am

Well I'd have to say my faves are Naruto and Sasuke on the same level. Next up would have to be Kakashi. I don't care for Sakura's character Evil or Very Mad so much as I admire how her strength and skills greatly improved in Shippuden.

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

What's your favourite Naruto character? Empty Re: What's your favourite Naruto character?

Post  Gamakichi Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:11 am

ninjajen wrote:I don't care for Sakura's character Evil or Very Mad so much as I admire how her strength and skills greatly improved in Shippuden.

Yeah, I agree. Her character turns out to be a little bit annoying everytime and then. Always hitting naruto. I know that are some comic reliefs which are applyed to several series in the manga/anime world but she really gets on my nerves LOLOL.

I like kakashi too but oh well, that would leave us saying that we like almost everyone lol. I like Kisame too. He's a water character and it's the element of my zodiac sign Very Happy.
Gamakichi
Gamakichi
Admin

Back to top Go down

What's your favourite Naruto character? Empty Favorite Characters

Post  ArianaIslas22 Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:09 am

I have three favorite characters : Itachi, Lee, and kakashi.
If you've read the manga and know about Itachi, his story I think is the best.

Lee is awesome because all of his powers come from human strength and practice. He's so determined its cool. And I think Sakura needs to wake up and give Lee a chance hahaha .

And Kakashi is just a cool guy haha.
He kind of disappointed me in a couple fights where he got beat up but overall I think he has Hokage potential. Cool
ArianaIslas22
ArianaIslas22

Back to top Go down

Post  usagi_hyuuga Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:17 pm

I have five favourite characters: Kiba, Akamaru, Sasuke, Orochimaru and Guren.

Kiba, because he has an amazing relationship and strong bonds with his dog;

Akamaru, because i just love dogs and everything related with dogs, for example, wolves. And he is so cute Very Happy ;

Sasuke, because he had an awesome evolution in Shippuden. He developed so many efforts, only to fight for something he strongly wants;

Orochimaru, because he had a strong character, he was one of the bad guys. His voice was powerful Very Happy And he helped Sasuke, however without knowing that he would be betrayed;

And finally, Guren, because i like Crystal Jutsu. They are simply fantastic and powerful. She was very mysterious, proved to be a person without pity and sadistic, but when she met Yuukimaru, she had a conflict of feelings... revealed a kind and patient woman

Cool farao
usagi_hyuuga
usagi_hyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post  doesnt matter Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:13 am

ArianaIslas22 wrote:
I have three favorite characters : Itachi, Lee, and kakashi.
If you've read the manga and know about Itachi, his story I think is the best.

Lee is awesome because all of his powers come from human strength and practice. He's so determined its cool. And I think Sakura needs to wake up and give Lee a chance hahaha .

And Kakashi is just a cool guy haha.
He kind of disappointed me in a couple fights where he got beat up but overall I think he has Hokage potential. Cool

lol! ~I love that.."Sakura should wake up and give Lee a chance"! AGREE!!! cheers

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jus' Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:55 am

ArianaIslas22 wrote:
I think Sakura needs to wake up and give Lee a chance hahaha .
lol I agree, I think he deserves a date or smth, he was always there ready to help Sakura and keep his 'promise' to her. (if I remember correctly smth about protecting her till the end)

ArianaIslas22 wrote: And Kakashi is just a cool guy haha.
haha that's like the best way to describe Kakashi. He is always chilling near Konoha border/ Hokage Mansion and looking cool. No seriously he doesn't need to do much to become a fav just be there and act cool XD And I like him and his obsession with IchaIcha Paradise Laughing

ArianaIslas22 wrote: Kakashi kind of disappointed me in a couple fights where he got beat up but overall I think he has Hokage potential. Cool
I think that because unlike Naruto he doesn't have a huge stamina and unlike Neji/Sasuke he doesn't have a bloodline limit. Yes true he got Sharingan from Obito but because he is not Uchiha it takes him more chakra to use control it. That's why his performance is poor sometimes, like there's nothing special about his ninja skills.
Jus'
Jus'

Back to top Go down

Post  Jus' Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:06 am

My fav character is Sasuke. Razz
I understand his selfishness and suffering. I like his style and personality. And I think he's presented as one of the few 'human like behaviour charcters' in the Anime/Manga. His motives and emotions are normal. He doesn't talk about saving everyone and helping every single person. He hasn't got high and mighty goals. He lives for himself, he's not bothered of what everyone else wants from him or thinks he must do. In some way he doesn't care unless it affects him. I dunno, I guess... lol scratch well that's how I see him anyway.

It's actually really hard to choose fav charcter. Naruto is full of fantastic, interesting and strong characters. I'm actually quite fond of Kakashi, Itachi, Gaara, Temari, Neji. I luv Kabuto as well. He's such a double faced bastard Cool and his evil smile rocks! XD

Last edited by jusnoneko on Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Jus'
Jus'

Back to top Go down

Post  doesnt matter Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:21 pm

Jusnoneko~~I agree with you about Sasuke's character and his realness about how life is for him. His family was killed...I know how'd I'd react if that happened to my family...the same way. Twisted Evil

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Post  Believe.It. Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:09 am

Naruto!!! Hes definatly my favorite. My favorite guys and girls would be in the order.
Guys Girls

1.Naruto 1. Hinata

2. Gaara 2. Tsunade

3. Sasori 3. Temari cheers

4. Shikamaru 4. Shizune

5. Shino 5. Ten Ten
Believe.It.
Believe.It.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamakichi Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:51 pm

Believe.It. wrote:Naruto!!! Hes definatly my favorite. My favorite guys and girls would be in the order.
Guys Girls

1.Naruto 1. Hinata

2. Gaara 2. Tsunade

3. Sasori 3. Temari cheers

4. Shikamaru 4. Shizune

5. Shino 5. Ten Ten

Hmmm...... Any "because..." or just because? Very Happy.. Could you say why you like them? Very Happy
Gamakichi
Gamakichi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Believe.It. Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:58 am

Hmmmm okay. Naruto is my favorite character because I admire all he has achived and been through. He could have gave up on his dream of Hokage but he didn't because he wants to prove to everyone that he can be so much better than what they say he is.

Gaara is my second favorite character...well....I don't actually know the answer to this. Half of it is because he's hot and the other half is because my crush's favorite character is Garra. Well, thats not entirly true. I really like Gaara's personality. Some this it is gory and horrifing, but I think it is a great way to express ones self. Hes had so much pain and hatred in his life its only natural that he is this way. Personally, I'm not sure weather(wether?) I like him better with Shukaku still in him, or out of him.

Sasori is plain and simple: Hes hot and looks like Gaara. I know that's probably really shallow but I don't care. Oh! I also agree with his view on art. It should be everlasting. Fleeting art does have it's beauty, but I would like something that I could look at every second of everyday if I wanted to.

Shikamaru is also simple: I love how intelligent he is and how he doesn't show it. If you were to meet him, at first you would think he was a complete dumb @ss but then he would catch you off gard by knowing...everything! Very Happy

I love Shino because of his stoic personality. His wearing sunglasses and clothes that barely show any part of his body give him a mysterious air about him. He barely ever shows emotions, too, which would be really great to have in a stressful situation (but would be frustrating to deal with if you ever had relationship problems).

Girls:

Hinata is my favortie girl character because she just goes perfectly with Naruto. She's brave, shy(I know, total opposites but just deal with it for a minute), timid, but has a great personality. She is the exact opposite of sakura, and I love her for that. She has her own problems to deal with but still has more than enough time to worry and deal with other people's problems. She is just an overal great and caring person. (Again, she is the EXACT opposite of Sakura.)

Tsunade, Temari, Shizune, and Ten Ten are all for the same reason which is I admire their strength. Tsunade may be a sannin but she is still a woman who has her problems and set backs. It is a common fact(and I hate admiting it) but guys are usually stronger than women are, but that never stopped Tsunade from working as hard as she can at everything that needs improving. She makes a wonderful Hokage.

Temari has a tomboyish style that I adore. She doesnt take sh!t from anybody. I really admire her strength and courage(though I don't really like how she is afraid of Garra).

Shizune is pretty much the same reasons as what I said for Tsunade.

And Ten Ten is is exactly the same reasons as Temari.

Thats it. Thanks for baring through this book :]

Suspect (I just really wanted to use this face Very Happy)
Believe.It.
Believe.It.

Back to top Go down

What's your favourite Naruto character? Empty Faves

Post  Debbie P Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:10 am

My fave male character is Jiraiya. I like him best because he has been around long enough to have worked with nearly everyone yet still have his nomadic way. And his insatiable sense of humor on himself more than anyone else. And his attempt at being suave with the ladies to cover his pain from the never-ending rejection from Tsunade. Seeing how he started as a young perv, working with Sarutobi sensei and traveling to the village of rain. Becoming one of the Legendary Sannin by surviving Hanzo along with Tsunade & Orochimaru. Losing his best friend to evil. Working with the frogs and hearing from the elder about how he would become the mentor to either the worst evil or best ninja (and did both!), working with the 4th hokage, being asked to be the 5th, taking Naruto in & turning him from an annoying pain in the butt to the village's hero upon his return. Most especially for teaching Naruto that even in the ninja world of fighting and death and hate, there is also love. You can also work for peace. And for teaching Naruto this so he could convince Pein. Even in the worst of times there's still time to be savvy & a showoff, even goofy & aloof. I'll miss his character...

My fave female is Hinata. Even though she is obsessed with Naruto to the point of fainting (LOL) she still sees the determination in him to be the best he can be. And how her family considers her to be a nuisance and unworthy of her birthright because of her being a mere female and how Neji should have been born to the older twin. She takes Naruto's determination to heart and is becoming strong both mentally and physically. Like Naruto who was hated by the villagers, Hinata is resented by Neji. She overcomes that. She acts so sheepish and submissive. But inside is one remarkable young woman.
Debbie P
Debbie P

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamakichi Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:25 pm

I see in Jiraya a growned up naruto lolol. Although Naruto's not a perv they still have ALOT in common.
Gamakichi
Gamakichi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Believe.It. Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:09 am

I dissagree. Naruto is one hell of a perv(Please excuse my french Smile). He created Sexy no Jutsu - with big breasts and a curvy figure every woman would envy. He probably thinks about *shudders* ...Sakura. He started to read Make Out Paradice even though he knew what was written in it(Thank you, Kakashi). He used sexy jutsu against countless men and I think even a few women. He is currently teaching Konohamaru the ways of being a perv and Kono has even made a yuri jutsu(I'm sorry, I don't recall the name). Besides, being with Jiraiya all those years has had to have made an impact on how curious/interested in the opposite sex he is.

Though I do agree with the "I see in Jiraya a growned up Naruto" Very Happy

afro
Believe.It.
Believe.It.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jus' Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:09 pm

Believe.It. wrote:I dissagree. Naruto is one hell of a perv(Please excuse my french Smile). He created Sexy no Jutsu - with big breasts and a curvy figure every woman would envy. He probably thinks about *shudders* ...Sakura. He started to read Make Out Paradice even though he knew what was written in it(Thank you, Kakashi). He used sexy jutsu against countless men and I think even a few women. He is currently teaching Konohamaru the ways of being a perv and Kono has even made a yuri jutsu(I'm sorry, I don't recall the name). Besides, being with Jiraiya all those years has had to have made an impact on how curious/interested in the opposite sex he is.

Though I do agree with the "I see in Jiraya a growned up Naruto" Very Happy

afro
lmao of course he bloody is he's a healthy 16 year old guy it would have been weird if he wasn't. Such a shame we didn't get to see his new improved sexy jutsu (whatever was the new name for it) when he came back after 2.5yrs with Jiraya and was about to show it to Konohomaru but Sakura punched him XD
Jus'
Jus'

Back to top Go down

What's your favourite Naruto character? Empty Ninja Faves

Post  Flick101 Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:33 pm

My fave, hands down, would have to be Naruto. Kinda the easy pick but he's even more interesting now that he has mastered the sage mode. Knowing Senjutsu now and using Frog Kata as an extension of his improved strength, speed and overwhelming durability make him Ultra-super Ninja!!! Very Happy

Another fave of mine is Kakashi, of coarse. Even more so now after that flashback story to his childhood under the fourths tutelage. Seeing that he used to be more about business and a mission's outcome rather than devotion to comrades was interesting. Explained the rift he had between his father and him. Ultimately he learned to just let it flow. Making him mister Cool-breeze and driving Guy nuts.

Finally, in fairness to female characters, I'd have to say that Sakura is my fave. (I know I'll receive hate mail for this pick) Honestly I can overlook her shortcomings and hypocrisy because she is such a strong-willed chick. When she slaps around Naruto I chalk it up to misplaced attraction. That, and sometimes Naruto needs to be put in his place. She possessed awesome chakra control i.e. first-aid nin and punching power. Plus, I've know a lot of dumb chicks who like the bad-boy(Sasuke) and overlook the good-guys(Lee). Makes the story more real, I believe.
Eventually the girl either realizes that she was just impulsive for the wrong guy OR she ends up with a chakra, lightening, katana blade shoved through her left-breast and heart. You know, that old story.
Shocked
What's your favourite Naruto character? 180px-12What's your favourite Naruto character? 140px-10What's your favourite Naruto character? 180px-13
Flick101
Flick101

Back to top Go down

Post  doesnt matter Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:46 pm

You make a good point about Sakura there Flick Smile . Since Shippuden, I HAVE in fact admired her strength...although, she is by far NOT my favorite. But you should not receive "hate mail" for whom YOU choose!! It's your choice and you have every right to post it here. And anyone that gives you a hard time for it shall have my wrath to deal with...muwahahahaha... Twisted Evil Yes yes I have Flick's back.

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamakichi Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:27 pm

Well, I still keep my opinion. Though in Shippunden, she's kinda replaced by another retarded female character which is......"drum roll" ........KARYN...

About the hate mail, you don't have to be worried. I mean, with me, it started from you when you sent me a PM asking why I did not like Sakura ^^, when my opinion is well stated on these pages. Anyway, I hope you did understood the why, with my answer to yer PM Very Happy
Gamakichi
Gamakichi
Admin

Back to top Go down

What's your favourite Naruto character? Empty In response

Post  Flick101 Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:31 am

I understand completely Gama. You made your opinion very clear and informed. And as far as the Karyn thing, I totally agree. What would make my day is an atrocious cat-fight to the death between Sakura and Karyn. And whatever the outcome...I would laugh my ass off and still keep reading the manga!!! Razz
Flick101
Flick101

Back to top Go down

Post  Skye_Uzumaki Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:48 pm

jusnoneko wrote:
ArianaIslas22 wrote: And Kakashi is just a cool guy haha.
haha that's like the best way to describe Kakashi. He is always chilling near Konoha border/ Hokage Mansion and looking cool. No seriously he doesn't need to do much to become a fav just be there and act cool XD And I like him and his obsession with IchaIcha Paradise Laughing
haha yep Kakashi is uber cool. He has been my absolute favorite character forever. I love you
What's your favourite Naruto character? Naruto_kakashifull
Next favorites would have to be Sasuke and Naruto (tie). They compliment each other oh so well. I can't seem to favor one over the other.
Skye_Uzumaki
Skye_Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

What's your favourite Naruto character? Empty What's Your Favorite Naruto Character

Post  sasuke_baka Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:20 am

i have 4 favorite Characters they are Sasuke, Minato, Naruto, & Hinata(No Particullary order)(Man i Suck at Spelling) I Hope Kishi does do a spin off series with Minato like he said
sasuke_baka
sasuke_baka

http://www.myspace.com/sasuke_baka_profile

Back to top Go down

Post  UchihaSasUke Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:54 am

I would have to say it varies in different spectrums.

Sasuke overall.

Attitude wise Ino.

Jutsu wise Itachi. (except Sasuke's kick ass Chidori move for Itachi, not going to say more for that ^^)

Sanin wise Orochimaru.

Naked wise Orochimaru on Sasuke.

And female wise Karin.

<3
UchihaSasUke
UchihaSasUke

Back to top Go down

Post  doesnt matter Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:42 pm

UchihaSasUke wrote:I would have to say it varies in different spectrums.

Sasuke overall.

Attitude wise Ino.

Jutsu wise Itachi. (except Sasuke's kick ass Chidori move for Itachi, not going to say more for that ^^)

Sanin wise Orochimaru.

Naked wise Orochimaru on Sasuke.

And female wise Karin.

<3
lol! Naked wise Orochimaru on Sasuke!! YES!!!!♥️♥️♥️ cheers

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down