narutards SPP club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto - The Animé

+2
doesnt matter
Gamakichi
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Naruto - The Animé - Page 3 Empty Re: Naruto - The Animé

Post  Flick101 Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:05 pm

lmao but you can always pull her top down to make sure the forbidden jutsu is completely gone Wink you know just in case Twisted Evil

I do believe we've come to an understanding.....jusnoneko Twisted Evil Wink
Flick101
Flick101

Back to top Go down

Naruto - The Animé - Page 3 Empty Ep. 152-153

Post  Flick101 Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:55 pm

I liked this weeks not only because they get back to the main arch but because there were two.
Plus, I had completely forgotten about the flashback Kakashi has about Jiraiya's 106 cm comment. Oh, and Jiraiya telling Tsunade that she keeps her sorrow for lost friends in her boobs. That explains it!
The sadness of Jiraiya's death tempered with Jiraiya lecherous humor makes for good anime.
cheers lol!
Flick101
Flick101

Back to top Go down

Post  Jus' Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:47 am

Flick101 wrote:I liked this weeks not only because they get back to the main arch but because there were two.
Plus, I had completely forgotten about the flashback Kakashi has about Jiraiya's 106 cm comment. Oh, and Jiraiya telling Tsunade that she keeps her sorrow for lost friends in her boobs. That explains it!
The sadness of Jiraiya's death tempered with Jiraiya lecherous humor makes for good anime.
Naruto - The Animé - Page 3 Icon_cheers Naruto - The Animé - Page 3 Lol

Yep I was laughing so hard at the 106cm joke, just like you Flick, I completely forgot about it Naruto - The Animé - Page 3 Icon_lol
I thought the epizode was well composed. It had this very emotional side to it, you could feel Naruto's depression and Tsunade's great sadness but at the same time they flashbacked everything Jiraya was and will ever be with his jokes and attitude. It's sad but you can't help smiling. I'll miss Jiraya for sure.
It was good.
There was smth else I wanted to say but forgot... will come back later Naruto - The Animé - Page 3 Icon_arrow
Jus'
Jus'

Back to top Go down

Naruto - The Animé - Page 3 Empty Episodes 154 and 155

Post  Flick101 Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:26 pm

I'm loving the new beginning sequence with the fighting of the villagers and Pain. THEN, the emergence of Sage Naruto! Very cool! Oh, and Kakashi fight Yahiko-Pain as giant toad fights rhino in the background!

This extended episode was very good. Seemed like it moved along even quicker than the manga did over its chapters. Hell, I don't mind that at all.
Best parts: [1] When Naruto has his internal dialogues about becoming a toad.
[2] When Naruto imagines himself as adult in the Gutsy Ninja fantasy.
[3] And at the end, when Akatsuki is draining the Eight-tails and it transforms into
the Octopus tentacle, Aloe Vera (Thank you Jus) starts
LOLing about Sasuke's f**k up.
Flick101
Flick101

Back to top Go down

Naruto - The Animé - Page 3 Empty Ep. 157 & Naruto Movie 3

Post  Flick101 Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:04 pm

Not much to say except that the beginning of the assault on the village is awesome. I hope it's as much, if not more epic than the manga!

Now, as for Naruto's 3rd Movie...
Spoiler:
Flick101
Flick101

Back to top Go down

Naruto - The Animé - Page 3 Empty Episode 158

Post  Flick101 Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:22 am

I have to admit, I am really getting stirred up by the anime version of Pain's attack. I mean, who wouldn't be.
They've incorporated some of the sloppy yet elegant action anime you see in other animes to give the episode a kinetic feel. Not that it needs it cuz the story line is so good.
Favorite parts: *Sakura taking charge of the hospital bivouac. Really demonstrating what was not in the original Manga.
*Shikamaru being a bad-ass and defending Asuma's lady and her unborn.
*Tsunade going all temperament-hokage on her counselors. But be on the righteous side of the issue.
*NO SASUKE!
Least favorite parts:*All of the flashbacks to Naruto's undying devotion to friends, village and ninja-way. I know this already. I don't need a reminder. More action and violence please!

Developments are really getting interesting. It's not like I don't know what will happen. But seeing the anime's version of events unfolding is really refreshing. Very Happy

Plus, next ep. will be the beginning of Kakashi's fight against Pain!!!!!
Twisted Evil
Flick101
Flick101

Back to top Go down

Post  Jus' Tue May 11, 2010 8:35 am

Flick101 wrote:I'm loving the new beginning sequence with the fighting of the villagers and Pain. THEN, the emergence of Sage Naruto! Very cool! Oh, and Kakashi fight Yahiko-Pain as giant toad fights rhino in the background!
Soo agree on it, thou can't help thinking they should've chosen a better song. (some jrock would be better here inmho)

Flick101 wrote:Best parts: [1] When Naruto has his internal dialogues about becoming a toad.
[2] When Naruto imagines himself as adult in the Gutsy Ninja fantasy.
[1] I lolled so much at Naruto picturing himself as a toad when he was told he'll have to merge with master Fukasaku XD
[2] No really impressed by the 'adulty' image of Naruto. Why the hell they changed his voice? Oo Since it's him reading/imagining they either should have left Jiraya's narration or Naruto's present voice but a bit deeper...

Flick101 wrote: Not much to say except that the beginning of the assault on the village is awesome. I hope it's as much, if not more epic than the manga!
I think it actually does look more awesome than in Manga, thanks to all the action that can be created better in motion. XD

Flick101 wrote: Naruto's 3rd Movie...
Naruto used his SUPER ULTIMATE Rasen Shuriken, that was as big as a MOUNTAIN!!! But there's one problem for me. The last time he used the tech, against Kakuzu, it messed him up as well. I'm mean sure, it was FEPIC! But that's one of those things that can't be overlooked. Anyway.

lol Flick, Naruto Movie = Long Filler. That's why. cat

Flick101 wrote: I have to admit, I am really getting stirred up by the anime version of Pain's attack. I mean, who wouldn't be.
They've incorporated some of the sloppy yet elegant action anime you see in other animes to give the episode a kinetic feel. Not that it needs it cuz the story line is so good.
Totally agree with you here mate. You put it very well. E.g Kakashi's fight with Pain in Manga I thought was a bit pathetic and Kakashi presented himself a bit useless and not cool for a change XP But in Anime it felt so much better and looked good, I didn't feel like Kishi wanted to get rid of Kakashi quickly as he made it look in Manga. study

Flick101 wrote: Favorite parts: *Sakura taking charge of the hospital bivouac. Really demonstrating what was not in the original Manga.
Really demonstrating what was not in the original Manga... Indeed she's is more appealing in the anime version when you think of it she's not presented as useless, helpless, confused, lost etc...
Flick101 wrote: *NO SASUKE!
You just have to be so mean, don't you Flick XP lol!

Flick101 wrote: Developments are really getting interesting. It's not like I don't know what will happen. But seeing the anime's version of events unfolding is really refreshing.
lol I like to watch anime version 1) for color 2) I forget sometimes what happened lol I know it's bad but e.g. I forgot Danzou stabbed the messenger frog that was supposed to deliver the note to Naruto about the Pain attack. I was like: nooo waaay.. what? Danzou you such a &£$^@%&!!!! *tsk* *tsk*
Jus'
Jus'

Back to top Go down

Naruto - The Animé - Page 3 Empty Episode 160

Post  Flick101 Thu May 13, 2010 4:53 pm

I just read all that Jus had to comment on about my posts....I LOL'ED A LOT!!! Sorry about being "mean" about Sasuke Jus. But soon enough, in the anime, I'll have more than enough to deal with during Sasuke's return(BLAH). Thanks for all of you're insight and acknowledgments as well Jus! Very Happy

Now as for this newest episode. Once again, I loved it. Can't imagine them screwing up the anime at this point in the story. It's just toooooo epic! Whoops, I take that back. They could have thrown in a lot of flashbacks and not enough ACTION!!!
Need less to say, watching ANBU and Ibiki battle was sweet. ANBU trapping the four-headed dog and Ibiki trapping the rhino was epic. Oh, and Ibiki's "Iron Maiden" Jutsu.... a Maneki Neko!!!! I about laughed myself off of my chair! Hardcore + Japanese good luck charm/Coin Bank = HILARIOUS!
And the ANBU oven was cool too.
But, when Ibiki traps Animal Path in a type of Gentutsu for some good ol' fashion TORTURE....Awesome! But when Ibiki starts talking about knowing each other through pain...I thought, "Oh crap". She's kinda friends with the GOD of pain Ibiki, better luck next time. Then she breaks free and summons a Pterodactyl out of Ibiki's ass....now, Ibiki knows pain. Crying or Very sad
I'm really psyched that the writers and animators are expanding on one of the best archs of the Naruto Manga!!!
Oh, and can't forget to mention. When Animal Path summons all of those giant, pissed-off critters rampaging through Konoha...it reminded me of something......

Naruto - The Animé - Page 3 Godzilla-7Naruto - The Animé - Page 3 Godzilla
The second picture would probably be more destructive! Twisted Evil
Stay thirsty my friends.
Flick101
Flick101

Back to top Go down

Post  Jus' Mon May 24, 2010 9:49 pm

Anime: At the moment the anime is just starting Konoha invasion arc. The latest episode was about Konohamaru and it was actually better than I expected not being a big fan of Konohamaru trio and labeling all episodes with him as fillers.

But this episode had the best omake ever!!! lol! Sasuke and Karin and Suigetsu at an onsen XD ohohohohoho fanservice. cheers Sasuke, you are wearing the shortest teeny tiny towel ever there.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oyug93pOt9w (new link cause previous was removed from youtube)

+ Karin has some boobs there Shocked
and Suigestu why are you asking Sasuke where your toothbrush is?
Jus'
Jus'

Back to top Go down

Naruto - The Animé - Page 3 Empty Ep. 162

Post  Flick101 Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:01 pm

Well, what is there to say about Episode 162 "Pain to the World!".....it was absolutely AWESOME! Don't know how many times I watched the Shinra Tensei scene. Oh, and Naruto w/ battle toads being summoned at the end...... Twisted Evil ! Naruto's reappearance in the Manga became such an icon amongst fans and fan-artists. To see that they treated this scene as such in the anime was reassuring.
I think the only drawback to the episode I can find is Sakura screaming out for Naruto's return. I could of done without that, even though I like Sakura.
What I am REALLY looking forward to now is not only the Pain vs Naruto fight but the declaration by Hinata! I'm salivating at the thought!

Oh, and a little something for Father's Day coming up......ENJOY!!!

Naruto - The Animé - Page 3 Rsz_1naruto-hinata-shocking-naruhin
Flick101
Flick101

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum