narutards SPP club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto - The Manga

+6
Debbie P
Jus'
Hatake Blind
doesnt matter
ArianaIslas22
Gamakichi
10 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Naruto - The Manga Empty Naruto - The Manga

Post  Gamakichi Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:17 am

Well, I'm not too acquainted with the book episodes but feel free to speak about it. And I'll learn something Very Happy. From what I've heard, the books are a bit more completed than the Animé. Is it true?
Gamakichi
Gamakichi
Admin

https://sppnarutardsclub.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Naruto - The Manga Empty Ariana from SPP Here :)

Post  ArianaIslas22 Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:56 am

The manga is definitely way ahead of the manga!
You don't really miss much if you just watch the anime they go by the manga almost exactly the same.
But since the manga is ahead, I like reading them better than waiting for the anime.
I hate the fillers. But even though I read ahead in the manga I still watch the important stuff on Anime when they come out.
I read them on
Here
ArianaIslas22
ArianaIslas22

Back to top Go down

Naruto - The Manga Empty Re: Naruto - The Manga

Post  doesnt matter Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:17 am

I loooove reading the magna online each week. And it is way ahead of the anime. But again, I agree on the fillers. They can bore me to death sometimes Sleep . And one other drawback (for me anyway) is the chapters online can be short and leave ya hanging. Question

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Post  Hatake Blind Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:20 pm

I haven't read the manga yet but i will read it if i can find it as printed. I hate reading stg from pc screen. -.-"

Hatake Blind

Back to top Go down

Post  Jus' Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:20 am

I love Manga. I would recommend everyone who is fan of anime to read it. Just because sometimes stuff is phrased certain way in Manga so the reader will understand the hidden meaning behind the words or actions. In anime e.g. this meaning can become lost or they paraphrase the whole thing. Like if you ever wonder why did he/she do it that way or said it so - it's a dead end in anime, when you read comic though it makes sence because of smth mentioned before.
Oh, one more point, translation is a bug sometimes as well. Because it's translated from Japanese there're soooo many moments when it's said in a certain way to mean smth and obviously with translation to English (any other language) the point is lost. XD (Yes, I do read in Japanese before you ask)

But yeah in any case, anime is really really close to manga so you don't miss much. They're doing great actually! apart from SOMEONE KILL THE FILLERS Mad I'd rather wait 2 month for a proper epizode than watch them troll every single character. OK, it's a filler fair enough the storyline sucks but why or WHY they have to spoil the visual effect as well?? Sometimes they draw main characters so ugly Rolling Eyes

Don't get me wrong some fillers are actually funny and interesting to watch but honestly last 60-80 epizodes of Naruto were torture. If I remember it was like 5 months of fillers lol XD

Last edited by jusnoneko on Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Jus'
Jus'

Back to top Go down

Naruto - The Manga Empty *Manga Spoiler*

Post  ArianaIslas22 Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:47 am

*SPOILER*[b]

Ok talking about kakashi being a cool character ... who accepts being hokage like that?!! Its not really my thing? ..Thanks.. hahaha he's so relaxed about it. I'm so happy he got it .......for now.... I think Tsunade is gonna wake up Smile I hope .
ArianaIslas22
ArianaIslas22

Back to top Go down

Post  doesnt matter Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:15 am

*more spoilers*

Kaka is always the cool guy isn't he? I'm happy about it too. He's up in my top 3 faves. And I don't know what to think about Sakura thinking she can take on Sasuke or even chase after him on her own. No COME ON. And I got lots of I love you for Gaara now.

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Naruto - The Manga Empty Sakura

Post  ArianaIslas22 Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:14 am

I don't even know how she can find him. I mean Naruto has been looking for him for a LONG time what makes her think she can take care of it ? I dunno its weird. She's strong but there's no way she can take him ! She's gonna get beat up like the time he left the village when he punched her hahaha jk jk im sure it will have more action than that Rolling Eyes
ArianaIslas22
ArianaIslas22

Back to top Go down

Post  doesnt matter Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:52 am

Yep exactly...even if she did find him...yes she's gained strength, but no match for him. Sasuke has way more skills than she'll ever have. I understand a bit her reasoning of why she wants to do it..but her going at it alone is just, well stupid. Suspect I can't foresee much of a fight if the story goes that way. I'm thinking she'll be intercepted by Naru and Kaka before she finds him.

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamakichi Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:31 pm

Well, I don't have the faintest clue of what you're talking about..... I only got that Sakura billboard wants to find someone pretty much more powerful than her.... Well, she may have a point like ninjajen says but then again, she reads alot, and memorize stuff, but she's actually not the brightest crayon in the box.

So, without spoiling everything, who's she looking for? And it seems that help will come from naruto and kakashi...
Gamakichi
Gamakichi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  doesnt matter Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:12 pm

It's implied that she is going after Sasuke herself and what her intention is I'm not sure. Perhaps to take him out. Hope I didn't spoil it for you. affraid I really don't see that happening though. That's where the magna left off Gamakichi. Kakashi and Sai were telling Naruto her plan. She wanted Naruto to let him go and give up on him ever returning. But she never told Naruto her plan. After she had left, Kaka and Sai did.

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamakichi Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:02 pm

Can't hold my mind.... she's really braindead.... and with that large forehead..... should have a bigger brain xD..... I'm so evil lolol lol!
Gamakichi
Gamakichi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Debbie P Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:54 pm

ninjajen wrote:It's implied that she is going after Sasuke herself and what her intention is I'm not sure. Perhaps to take him out. Hope I didn't spoil it for you. affraid I really don't see that happening though. That's where the magna left off Gamakichi. Kakashi and Sai were telling Naruto her plan. She wanted Naruto to let him go and give up on him ever returning. But she never told Naruto her plan. After she had left, Kaka and Sai did.

I don't know either...she's no Tsunade. But there's so many other stories starting up like Tobi/Madara w/Danzo and Gaara & co sticking by Naruto. So I think the Sasu/Saku match will be awhile coming. Maybe Tsunade will come out of her coma? Maybe Sakura will gain use of Katsuyu? Either way I don't see how she could ever match with Sasuke.
Debbie P
Debbie P

Back to top Go down

Post  doesnt matter Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:24 am

Gamakichi wrote:Can't hold my mind.... she's really braindead.... and with that large forehead..... should have a bigger brain xD..... I'm so evil lolol lol!
okay only one thing to say to that...HAHAHAHAHAHA. Sooooo true though. What a Face

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamakichi Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:33 am

I think I'll get Ariana's link and go read some stuff..... This waiting is making me crazy..... This ep 139 left me like someone pulled the rug right under my feet... And I want more..

What more lies are they gonna tell? What intricate web are they building? OMG!!!!! bom bom bom
Gamakichi
Gamakichi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  doesnt matter Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:26 pm

lol! yeah..I gotta read this week's..haven't yet. So let me know what you think of it Gamakichi!

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Post  doesnt matter Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:14 am

Wellz...just read the new online magna chapter...too short as usual, but I liked it!! But that's nothing new. Can't wait until next week's~Sasuke and Danzo...hmmm...wonder who will come out on top in that match??? *sarcasm*

And I can't say enough how much I I love you Gaara now. He's become such a great character. Very wise with his words to Naruto.

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamakichi Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:36 pm

Your "love gaara" phrase as turned out almost like your good bye LOLOLOL. I haven't read it yet but then I'll read 2 or 3 like that *woosh* Arrow Arrow Arrow
Gamakichi
Gamakichi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  doesnt matter Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:02 pm

Gamakichi wrote:Your "love gaara" phrase as turned out almost like your good bye LOLOLOL. I haven't read it yet but then I'll read 2 or 3 like that *woosh* Arrow Arrow Arrow
lmao Gamakichi! I I love you Gaara...JK Wink

yes the short chapters do make for some quick but awesome reading!!

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Post  doesnt matter Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:42 pm

Well...no magna released this week..damn, downside to the holidays I guess... santa

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Naruto - The Manga Empty Sanbi/Yuukimaru

Post  Debbie P Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:13 pm

jusnoneko wrote:I love Manga. I would recommend everyone who is fan of anime to read it. Just because sometimes stuff is phrased certain way in Manga so the reader will understand the hidden meaning behind the words or actions. In anime e.g. this meaning can become lost or they paraphrase the whole thing. Like if you ever wonder why did he/she do it that way or said it so - it's a dead end in anime, when you read comic though it makes sence because of smth mentioned before.
Oh, one more point, translation is a bug sometimes as well. Because it's translated from Japanese there're soooo many moments when it's said in a certain way to mean smth and obviously with translation to English (any other language) the point is lost. XD (Yes, I do read in Japanese before you ask)

But yeah in any case, anime is really really close to manga so you don't miss much. They're doing great actually! apart from SOMEONE KILL THE FILLERS Mad I'd rather wait 2 month for a proper epizode than watch them troll every single character. OK, it's a filler fair enough the storyline sucks but why or WHY they have to spoil the visual effect as well?? Sometimes they draw main characters so ugly Rolling Eyes

Don't get me wrong some fillers are actually funny and interesting to watch but honestly last 60-80 epizodes of were torture. If I remember it was like 5 months of fillers lol XD

OMG I know! Thankfully I was playing catch-up with the anime while THAT was on so I got to skip ahead quite quickly. Now I'm up to date and the anime is coming along really nice. I think manga is about 6 mos-1 yr ahead of the anime? At least if they don't go onto another side quest...... Sleep
Debbie P
Debbie P

Back to top Go down

Post  Debbie P Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:17 pm

ninjajen wrote:Well...no magna released this week..damn, downside to the holidays I guess... santa

That's what's cool about Shonen Jump which we get delivered. I'll read that & you get a few chapters at once. And it's good to sometimes look back because well my memory isn't the best and I catch something I missed online. LOL

I can't wait to see the next several months of manga because there's so much story left to unfold! Question
Debbie P
Debbie P

Back to top Go down

Post  doesnt matter Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:37 am

Debbie P wrote:
ninjajen wrote:Well...no magna released this week..damn, downside to the holidays I guess... santa

That's what's cool about Shonen Jump which we get delivered. I'll read that & you get a few chapters at once. And it's good to sometimes look back because well my memory isn't the best and I catch something I missed online. LOL

I can't wait to see the next several months of manga because there's so much story left to unfold! Question

Well message me Debbie if you can to let me know what's going on with the story!! I hate waiting, as you can tell... affraid

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jus' Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:52 pm

Gamakichi wrote:Can't hold my mind.... she's really braindead.... and with that large forehead..... should have a bigger brain xD..... I'm so evil lolol lol!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy lol Gamakichi XD That really made me laugh! I dunno what Kishimoto is thinking recently. Seriously what mushrooms is he smoking now? *chuckle* Sakura is going to look for Sasuke who the whole Konoha (including legendary Jiraya with his special methods of info gathering) couldn't find. Yeah fare enough she has Kiba's nose well Kiba with her but still last time they tried it it clearly didn't work.
Secondly I guess she's just gone mad thinking that she can defeat Sasuke because she clearly lacks in strength, speed and after recent events obviously brains.
And on top of all Kishi makes Naruto faint after hearing that Konoha ordered to kill Sasuke. Like what faint???? FAINT? Ok I do understand that he cares for Sasuke a lot and Kishimoto thought that readers will expect Naruto to charge straight ahead so he decided on unusual action for Naruto but faint? That really disappointed me for some reason. Yes maybe that's a good opportunity for Kishimoto make Naruto to come back to village (I can imagine Kakashi and Yamato carrying Naruto to Konoha) in order to put smth in the plot but seriously dah! XD

Debbie P wrote:Maybe Tsunade will come out of her coma? Maybe Sakura will gain use of Katsuyu?
Yeah I really hope Tsunade will get well. Com on she has to! I like her in charge of Konoha, she's an awesome Hokage! I doubt Sakura will be able to use Katsuyu, well at least not yet.

ninjajen wrote:And I got lots of I love you for Gaara now.
I know, I know! Gaara was always one of my fav characters and I'm so proud of him. He grew so smart and strong and I respect him so much for all the kind words to Naruto and all of his support. He's totally awesome! XD

Last edited by jusnoneko on Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jus'
Jus'

Back to top Go down

Post  Jus' Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:57 pm

Debbie P wrote:
OMG I know! Thankfully I was playing catch-up with the anime while THAT was on so I got to skip ahead quite quickly. Now I'm up to date and the anime is coming along really nice. I think manga is about 6 mos-1 yr ahead of the anime? At least if they don't go onto another side quest...... Sleep
Yeah I would say there's still about a year till anime will catch up to manga (cause usually there's 55 epizodes of Naruto per year [12month x4weeks - weeks where's no epizode]) but I bet there'll be another filler soon cause there's just about enough space to chuck the filler in after Sasuke's and Itachi's fight in the anime before they can go to the main story sadly. Mad
Jus'
Jus'

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum