narutards SPP club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto - The Animé

+2
doesnt matter
Gamakichi
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Naruto - The Animé Empty Naruto - The Animé

Post  Gamakichi Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:01 am

I'm throwing the first stone so, let us know your thoughts about the animé. Would you change something? Do you like it how it is? Is there anything missing?

Yes, you can compare to the Manga but eitherway, I'll have a new topic for specific for the manga Very Happy
Gamakichi
Gamakichi
Admin

https://sppnarutardsclub.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Naruto - The Animé Empty Re: Naruto - The Animé

Post  doesnt matter Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:28 am

Gamakichi wrote:I'm throwing the first stone so, let us know your thoughts about the animé. Would you change something? Do you like it how it is? Is there anything missing?

Yes, you can compare to the Manga but eitherway, I'll have a new topic for specific for the manga Very Happy

Well Gamakchi, the only thing I would change is take away some of the fillers...they can be a bit boring at times in the magna. Sleep

But the anime is great. Don't know if I would change anything really. I think it's developed into such a deep story that I feel connected to the characters in a way. I feel for them, you know what I mean? A lot of emotion to it. So, I love it the way it is. I have my hopes for what will happen with Naruto's and Sasuke's characters.

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamakichi Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:26 pm

The anime is really great and it has not only a good and well thought story but it also has great battle sequences.

If by fillers you mean the flash backs an story telling of the characters background, I agree with you. It's enough one time. But they think that it's necessary to remember that everytime some key character meet...... Sleep

I think I would change Naruto character. Ok he had an harsch childhood. But the need to make everyone like him and everyone be his friend... please.. It's too much. Being like he is it's not an excuse. Like others have no excuse to be evil just because they had a rough childhood.

And, I would also make him a bit more powerful. I think sometimes he's a very pityful character compared to others. He's an avarage ninja, ok. But he has kyubi inside him so that would make him kinda family limits power.. he could have inherit the knowledge of instant transportation jutsu from his father, for instance.
Gamakichi
Gamakichi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  doesnt matter Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:28 am

Yes that's exactly what I meant by the fillers. I agree that once is quite enough.

And you do have a good point about everyone liking him...it's just that knowing about how harsh he has had it makes it difficult to see it that way really. Well for me anyway...like I've said before he is one my favorite characters in the story.

He could be a more powerful ninja as well Gamakichi, but I do think he will gain more power as the story goes along.
Smile

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Naruto - The Animé Empty Anime

Post  ArianaIslas22 Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:26 am

I agree with the fillers thing. I just skip them and wait till people tell me that a good part is coming up .
Love the music on the anime . That's the only thing you miss out on the manga is the music and how dramatic they make the fights.
Naruto is pretty strong but I guess it depends how far you've gotten in the episodes.
As far is everyone liking him, yeah its a bit overwhelming. But I think kakashi hints one time that besides his fighting abilities he also has another "power" that changes people. And I think that's why he's liked so much by so many cuz of this inherent power.
On a side note, I think Hinata totally deserves him though as opposed to Sakura, because she always liked him even when people hated him in the beginning of the anime. Sakura barely noticed Naruto until way later....lame
Rolling Eyes
ArianaIslas22
ArianaIslas22

Back to top Go down

Post  Jus' Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:30 am

Gamakichi wrote:I would also make a bit more powerful. I think sometimes he's a very pityful character compared to others. He's an avarage ninja, ok. But he has kyubi inside him so that would make him kinda family limits power.. he could have inherit the knowledge of instant transportation jutsu from his father, for instance.
lol I'm not gonna spoil it for you (since you are not reading Manga) but
Spoiler:
Jus'
Jus'

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamakichi Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:17 pm

The other day I've been to a bookstore and picked up Vol # 47 where Naruto returns from where his training (I won't say where not to spoil) and I was pretty much happy with him. Finally, a main character who deserves that role xD.

I hope the same happens in the tv episodes. Sorry the kinda-off topic about Manga in the Animé section Razz
Gamakichi
Gamakichi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Debbie P Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:42 pm

Gamakichi wrote:I'm throwing the first stone so, let us know your thoughts about the animé. Would you change something? Do you like it how it is? Is there anything missing?

Another thing besides F I L L E R *~oh sorry I fell asleep LOL~*, I'd like to know how accurate the English sub is to the Japanese because the not understanding Japanese but hearing the tones it sounds much more heartfelt than the English (besides that the English voices sound lame). If they're accurate then I guess just the filler No
Debbie P
Debbie P

Back to top Go down

Post  doesnt matter Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:30 am

Deb..do you watch the online episodes that are Japanese w/subtitles? I agree..it's soooo much better that way. I have box sets from Japan w/the subtitles and I assure you the dialog is changed some to suit all audiences. There is a bit of profanity before the almighty censors Evil or Very Mad get a hold of it. I hate that too....I see the point of making it kid friendly and all..but that's not how it was written. But I could go off on a rant about censorship here..but it's not the topic o' conversation. Idea

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jus' Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:24 pm

Debbie P wrote:
Another thing besides F I L L E R *~oh sorry I fell asleep LOL~*, I'd like to know how accurate the English sub is to the Japanese because the not understanding Japanese but hearing the tones it sounds much more heartfelt than the English (besides that the English voices sound lame). If they're accurate then I guess just the filler No

nah it's just the filler Deb!
Dunno about the translation thou cause never watched it dubbed in any language. But regarding subtitled versions well it's pretty much close to what characters say. Obviously translation has to sound alright which sometimes results in lack of sense. Like some jokes or certain importance of phrases are lost or sometimes in japanese they say a phrase that has a double meaning or deep emotional contents which is again lost when you read the translation note in subs. Sad The same goes for manga translation I'm afraid.
Jus'
Jus'

Back to top Go down

Post  Debbie P Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:55 pm

jusnoneko wrote:
Debbie P wrote:

nah it's just the filler Deb!
Dunno about the translation thou cause never watched it dubbed in any language. But regarding subtitled versions well it's pretty much close to what characters say. Obviously translation has to sound alright which sometimes results in lack of sense. Like some jokes or certain importance of phrases are lost or sometimes in japanese they say a phrase that has a double meaning or deep emotional contents which is again lost when you read the translation note in subs. Sad The same goes for manga translation I'm afraid.

Thanks Jus that was my thought...just wasn't sure. I'm glad to have it confirmed from someone who understands the Japanese language so thank you very much rendeer
Debbie P
Debbie P

Back to top Go down

Post  Jus' Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:50 pm

Debbie P wrote:
Thanks Jus that was my thought...just wasn't sure. I'm glad to have it confirmed from someone who understands the Japanese language so thank you very much rendeer

It's cool, you are welcome XD
Jus'
Jus'

Back to top Go down

Naruto - The Animé Empty Naruto Shippuden 142

Post  doesnt matter Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:50 am

Well I just watched last week's episode. I liked it..not too much action though. I have to say the more I see her, the more I loathe Karin. I get the whole girl liking the "bad boy" Sasuke. But she just makes me sick about it . She's pretty lame Razz . It's like Sakura's obsession with him all over again. I guess I just appreciate the stonger, more independent female ninja~ Tsunade and Temari being the 2 that come to mind when I say that.

Naruto - The Animé A_temaritsunade

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Post  Debbie P Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:08 am

[quote="ninjajen"]Well I just watched last week's episode. I liked it..not too much action though. I have to say the more I see her, the more I loathe Karin. I get the whole girl liking the "bad boy" Sasuke. But she just makes me sick about it . She's pretty lame Razz . It's like Sakura's obsession with him all over again. I guess I just appreciate the stonger, more independent female ninja~ Tsunade and Temari being the 2 that come to mind when I say that.

OMG and the whole time I'm laughing because I can see Hulk Hogan playing Killer Bee ROFLMAO!!!!! But yes it was good to see that the anime is going strong with the story & not into the filler stuff (yet? Hopefully not for a LONG time!) Karin was on my nerves too. Don't forget to add Hinata in the strong women category. And if you're comparing Karin to anyone you gotta agree (shudder to think.....) that even Sakura is more helpful!

Spoiler:

Lots of story left so we'll see...can't wait to see the rest of the story in anime form albino
Debbie P
Debbie P

Back to top Go down

Post  doesnt matter Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:19 am

omg indeed...I agree with your Hulk Hogan comment..lmfao Deb! And yes..I did forget to mention Hinata as a strong female ninja. She does love Naruto, but doesn't act like a stupid b*tch like the other 2 do over who they love. She stays true to herself as a ninja as well. I do like how they throw love in the story though, and it does make it more relatable. And your spoiler..yes I think the first "what if" you mentioned would be AWESOME!!! hahaha.

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jus' Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:27 am

Debbie P wrote: OMG and the whole time I'm laughing because I can see Hulk Hogan playing Killer Bee ROFLMAO!!!!! But yes it was good to see that the anime is going strong with the story & not into the filler stuff (yet? Hopefully not for a LONG time!) Karin was on my nerves too. Don't forget to add Hinata in the strong women category. And if you're comparing Karin to anyone you gotta agree (shudder to think.....) that even Sakura is more helpful!
Spoiler:
Lots of story left so we'll see...can't wait to see the rest of the story in anime form albino

LMAO at Hulk Hogan. lol that totally fits the character XD

Spoiler:

PS: THE MORE I SEE KARIN THE MORE I LIKE SAKURA NOW XD
Jus'
Jus'

Back to top Go down

Post  doesnt matter Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:43 am

jusnoneko wrote:
Debbie P wrote: OMG and the whole time I'm laughing because I can see Hulk Hogan playing Killer Bee ROFLMAO!!!!! But yes it was good to see that the anime is going strong with the story & not into the filler stuff (yet? Hopefully not for a LONG time!) Karin was on my nerves too. Don't forget to add Hinata in the strong women category. And if you're comparing Karin to anyone you gotta agree (shudder to think.....) that even Sakura is more helpful!
Spoiler:

LMAO at Hulk Hogan. lol that totally fits the character XD

Spoiler:

PS: THE MORE I SEE KARIN THE MORE I LIKE SAKURA NOW XD

Yep, you nailed that one Deb!! Hulkster as Killer Bee lol!
And I can definitely not cringe at Sakura after seeing Karin in this episode..I mean COME ON...she's got eight tails in front of her, and all she is doing is drooling over Sasu..thinking how "cool" he is. Mad
Spoiler:

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Post  Debbie P Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:09 am

Spoiler:

PS: THE MORE I SEE KARIN THE MORE I LIKE SAKURA NOW XD[/quote

Spoiler:

Yep, you nailed that one Deb!! Hulkster as Killer Bee lol!
And I can definitely not cringe at Sakura after seeing Karin in this episode..I mean COME ON...she's got eight tails in front of her, and all she is doing is drooling over Sasu..thinking how "cool" he is. Mad
Spoiler:
[/quote]
Spoiler:
sunny
Debbie P
Debbie P

Back to top Go down

Naruto - The Animé Empty for Deb!!!

Post  doesnt matter Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:29 am

Naruto - The Animé Hachibi_rapper_by_Pokedex_Himori-1
Killer Bee in Anime Life

Naruto - The Animé Hulk-Hogan-015
Killer Bee in Real Life.

HAHAHAHA... Laughing

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jus' Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:12 am

Debbie P wrote:
Spoiler:
sunny
Spoiler:
Jus'
Jus'

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamakichi Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:05 am

No I won't be able to sleep .................................... Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Gamakichi
Gamakichi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  doesnt matter Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:14 pm

Gamakichi wrote:No I won't be able to sleep .................................... Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

lol, why Gamakichi?

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jus' Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:43 pm

ninjajen wrote:
Gamakichi wrote:No I won't be able to sleep .................................... Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

lol, why Gamakichi?

lol possibly because of Killer Bee Hogan XD
Jus'
Jus'

Back to top Go down

Post  doesnt matter Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:26 am

lmfao Jus Laughing

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Post  Debbie P Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:38 am

ninjajen wrote:Naruto - The Animé Hachibi_rapper_by_Pokedex_Himori-1
Killer Bee in Anime Life

Naruto - The Animé Hulk-Hogan-015
Killer Bee in Real Life.

HAHAHAHA... Laughing
"WHATCHA GONNA DO HEBI FOOLS WHEN KILLER BEE RUNS WILD OVER YOU?" LOLOLOLOLOL I JUST COULDN'T RESIST! alien
Debbie P
Debbie P

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next