narutards SPP club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your least favorite character?

+3
doesnt matter
Gamakichi
Jus'
7 posters

Go down

What's your least favorite character? Empty What's your least favorite character?

Post  Jus' Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:41 am

Well since we have a poll on what's your fav character I've decided to create a topic where you can abuse your least fav character as much as you like lol!
Make sure to explain why you don't like the particular character, stuff like ''because he/she just sucks'' doesn't count! You are welcome to give examples or prove of manga/anime as well XD
Jus'
Jus'

Back to top Go down

What's your least favorite character? Empty Re: What's your least favorite character?

Post  Gamakichi Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:55 pm

Nice initiative Very Happy.

Well, I've several but I'll name two that are much alike: Sakura and Karin.

Well, first of all, Sakura's pretty much a histerical character and that ill obsession with Sasuke, is really sad. Always clouding her vision of things.. She lives trying to prove that she's better than the others (mainly naruto) but she's a very poor and mediocre. Always fled battles or simply stood by screaming or doing nothing (which even Naruto who she thinks of so little, did more than her). Only very late in the anime, under private teaching she was able to improve a bit. Hey, Sakura!! Wake up!! Screaming won't get you anything Razz

Karin, I know little about her except for what I've seen in the Animé so far. But from the start that she annoyed me so much that I was on the verge of writing to the author so she would be killed and removed from the series. Ok, one Sakura's enough!!!! Mad
I see in her and Suigetsu's relation a similarity to Sakura and Naruto. She's yelling all the time at him and has that sick obsession with Sasuke. She's doesn't look like a teenager, but acts like one. Too much histerism at large.

I think this is all.... Just die Sakura and Karin
Gamakichi
Gamakichi
Admin

https://sppnarutardsclub.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

What's your least favorite character? Empty Re: What's your least favorite character?

Post  doesnt matter Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:30 pm

You nailed that one with Sakura, Gamakichi! She is my least fave character Evil or Very Mad ~she does absolutely nothing useful before shippuden. She's annoying, obsessed with Sasuke...who obviously doesn't like the twit, and has no skills. The only thing that would make me think she may be a ninja is the flippin headband on her big old forehead...I can put a headband on too, does that make me a ninja??? Plus...I'll be nice and not use the words I'd like to use for her, she's soooo mean and hateful to Naruto.

And I'm sorry Jusnoneko, next up for me is Kabuto. I despise him for the same reasons you like him. He's a two faced b*stard. I think the reason I loathe him like I do is because I encounter a lot of people just like that. And I do not like the sneaky ones too much...but I must say it's good to have such a sneaky b*stard in the story! lol!

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamakichi Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:56 pm

Oh, Kabuto.... I really hate that guy but, what I hate more is the lack of action from others. For instance, in the battle between Naruto 4 tails and Orochimaru, there were Yamato (which is quite a powerful character), Sakura ( No ) and Sai (which despite his social skills = 0, he's pretty much capable) and they didn't do anything to stop or kill kabuto... just stood there looking at him. Ok, in the end he cures Naruto injuries but whatever...They make him ultra powerful. KABUTO, SHINUUUUU!!! Twisted Evil
Gamakichi
Gamakichi
Admin

Back to top Go down

What's your least favorite character? Empty Dislike

Post  Debbie P Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:20 am

Hands down KABUTO! If there's anything I can't stand is someone who sneaks around and tries to befriend just to get info then turn on them. The worst part is he had lots of potential to be a great good guy or even bad guy because of his medical genius. What a waste of a character.
Debbie P
Debbie P

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamakichi Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:21 pm

I think that says everything.... I mean, he's just a plain ol' ass kisser lol... and with all that power... What a waste..
Gamakichi
Gamakichi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jus' Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:18 pm

to Gamakichi, Debbie P and
ninjajen wrote: And I'm sorry Jusnoneko, next up for me is Kabuto. I despise him for the same reasons you like him. He's a two faced b*stard. I think the reason I loathe him like I do is because I encounter a lot of people just like that. And I do not like the sneaky ones too much...but I must say it's good to have such a sneaky b*stard in the story! lol!

lol it's alright Jen. I know what you are saying thou. I do hate people like that as well but as a fictional character I really like the way Kishimoto displayed his unpleasant and strong personality which puts Kabuto on my fav list XD

to Gamakichi and ninjajen Hate Sakura as well for exactly the same reasons mentioned. Not fond of Karin, Hinata, Ino and possibly couple of more chars but thank god they are not showing them a lot or too frequent so I can bare with it.
Really don't like Danzo because of who he is. I despise his goals, his actions and well pretty much everything about him. XD
Jus'
Jus'

Back to top Go down

What's your least favorite character? Empty Dislike

Post  Flick101 Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:40 pm

I HATE NARUTO! I'm just kidding Very Happy. I don't really think that I HATE any of the characters but one who I disliked from the beginning was Chōji Akimichi. When I first started watching the series all he did was constantly stuff his face. I thought that WAS his jutsu...making food disappear! Just pigging-out and grossing out the rest of the characters as well as make them hesitant about mentioning his sloven gluttony.
Only later in Shippuden do you see that part of his family's skill comes from size, like sumo wrestlers. And kudos to for being such a fierce friend of all his classmates.
Oh, and some dislike for Ino as well. She basically wants to be Sakura except she doesn't have the chakra skill that Sakura does.

What's your least favorite character? 300px-10What's your least favorite character? 180px-11
Flick101
Flick101

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamakichi Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:32 pm

Like almost everyone in the world, you dislike the fat guy. And we just see that happening in the series when no one (except for shikamaru) would want to play with him. Because he was fat and clumsy.
Gamakichi
Gamakichi
Admin

Back to top Go down

What's your least favorite character? Empty The dislike

Post  Flick101 Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:43 am

Because Chōji was fat? No. Because he was an overindulgent, gluttonous eating machine that devoured everyone's food...yes. Clumsy? Not really, he proved himself as a ninja and supports his friends in combat.
But the sloven pig with weight complex was not endearing.
Evil or Very Mad
Flick101
Flick101

Back to top Go down

Post  usagi_hyuuga Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:19 pm

I hate Kabuto, Karyn, Lee, Gai Sensei, etc Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
usagi_hyuuga
usagi_hyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post  sasuke_baka Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:18 am

Jen-san wrote:You nailed that one with Sakura, Gamakichi! She is my least fave character Evil or Very Mad ~she does absolutely nothing useful before shippuden. She's annoying, obsessed with Sasuke...who obviously doesn't like the twit, and has no skills. The only thing that would make me think she may be a ninja is the flippin headband on her big old forehead...I can put a headband on too, does that make me a ninja??? Plus...I'll be nice and not use the words I'd like to use for her, she's soooo mean and hateful to Naruto.

And I'm sorry Jusnoneko, next up for me is Kabuto. I despise him for the same reasons you like him. He's a two faced b*stard. I think the reason I loathe him like I do is because I encounter a lot of people just like that. And I do not like the sneaky ones too much...but I must say it's good to have such a sneaky b*stard in the story! lol!

I agree i Hate Suckura(Sakura) Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
sasuke_baka
sasuke_baka

http://www.myspace.com/sasuke_baka_profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Flick101 Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:19 am

Heh heh heh....Suckura.
Flick101
Flick101

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down