narutards SPP club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your favorite Naruto pairing?

+5
Flick101
usagi_hyuuga
doesnt matter
Debbie P
Jus'
9 posters

Go down

What is your favorite Naruto pairing?

What is your favorite Naruto pairing? Vote_lcap25%What is your favorite Naruto pairing? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 4 ]
What is your favorite Naruto pairing? Vote_lcap0%What is your favorite Naruto pairing? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What is your favorite Naruto pairing? Vote_lcap0%What is your favorite Naruto pairing? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What is your favorite Naruto pairing? Vote_lcap19%What is your favorite Naruto pairing? Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 3 ]
What is your favorite Naruto pairing? Vote_lcap19%What is your favorite Naruto pairing? Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
What is your favorite Naruto pairing? Vote_lcap13%What is your favorite Naruto pairing? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
What is your favorite Naruto pairing? Vote_lcap13%What is your favorite Naruto pairing? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 16

What is your favorite Naruto pairing? Empty What is your favorite Naruto pairing?

Post  Jus' Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:06 am

You can just vote or feel free to leave a comment!
Jus'
Jus'

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite Naruto pairing? Empty Re: What is your favorite Naruto pairing?

Post  Debbie P Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:14 am

jusnoneko wrote:You can just vote or feel free to leave a comment!
<p>There are several I would have liked but not in the picture: Tsunade & Jiraiya, Kurenai & Asuma, Rin & Kakashi (isn't that obvious seeing my pic on here LOL!)

But in the actual Naruto world I pick NaruHina because even though Naruto is totally oblivious to how Hinata feels about him (even though she's outright said she loved him) they share the same desire to become the best regardless of how they started out & how hard they've had to overcome major hurdles.
Debbie P
Debbie P

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite Naruto pairing? Empty Re: What is your favorite Naruto pairing?

Post  doesnt matter Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:45 am

well you can guess which one I picked just from the pics I use on SPP, lol. I'm all about the sasunaru. I have many reasons and I'm not sure if this is the place to elaborate Question . But other than that, I love Naruto and Hinata. I have always loved Shikamaru and Temari too! And I swear I LMFAO at the Choji x BBQ chips!!! That was good Jus. lol! Excellent poll!!!!

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jus' Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:15 am

Debbie P wrote:
<p>There are several I would have liked but not in the picture: Tsunade & Jiraiya, Kurenai & Asuma, Rin & Kakashi (isn't that obvious seeing my pic on here LOL!)
Yeah, sorry, I know. I could only fit 10 in the poll which is a shame cause there are so many pairings you can make so I kinda took the most popular ones (at least I thought they were) scratch
Jus'
Jus'

Back to top Go down

Post  Jus' Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:44 am

ninjajen wrote:well you can guess which one I picked just from the pics I use on SPP, lol. I'm all about the sasunaru. I have many reasons and I'm not sure if this is the place to elaborate Question . But other than that, I love Naruto and Hinata. I have always loved Shikamaru and Temari too! And I swear I LMFAO at the Choji x BBQ chips!!! That was good Jus. lol! Excellent poll!!!!
lol XD
Feel free to elaborate on sasunaru or any other pairing that's why this topic was created in the first place ^.^
Jus'
Jus'

Back to top Go down

Post  usagi_hyuuga Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:50 pm

Asuma & Kurenai together will rule the world Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad jocolor jocolor
usagi_hyuuga
usagi_hyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post  doesnt matter Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:10 pm

jusnoneko wrote:
ninjajen wrote:well you can guess which one I picked just from the pics I use on SPP, lol. I'm all about the sasunaru. I have many reasons and I'm not sure if this is the place to elaborate Question . But other than that, I love Naruto and Hinata. I have always loved Shikamaru and Temari too! And I swear I LMFAO at the Choji x BBQ chips!!! That was good Jus. lol! Excellent poll!!!!
lol XD
Feel free to elaborate on sasunaru or any other pairing that's why this topic was created in the first place ^.^

lol, well I love yaoi. Sasunaru is my all time fave!! And I just don't want to offend anyone with that. I cannot really understand my obsession with it really. They just seem like they are perfect for each other!! Two wounded souls that are bound together.

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite Naruto pairing? Empty My vote

Post  Flick101 Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:48 pm

I voted "Other", cuz one of the best pairings was Sakura and Sasori's grandmother, Chiyo. Was that fight against Sasori not one of the most awesome in Naruto history?! I mean, Sakura's strength and first-aid nin...and Chiyo's "Ten Puppet Collection"? And Chiyo still destroyed a majority of Sasori's puppets. Oh, and Sakura takes a sword through the gut like-a-CHAMP!
What is your favorite Naruto pairing? Kapow_11
Flick101
Flick101

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamakichi Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:10 am

Well, if you noticed some other posts, I'm not a fan of Sakura. In fact, I kinda hate her lolol. Nevertheless, that was an amazing fight though the main character was chiyo. Sakura, didn't do much a thing. Ok, she has medical knowledge but..... lol! lol!
Gamakichi
Gamakichi
Admin

https://sppnarutardsclub.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite Naruto pairing? Empty My vote part II

Post  Flick101 Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:03 am

Sorry Gamakichi. I've noticed that some forums have very polarized views of the ladies. As a secondary choice for best pairing I'd have to say Naruto and Hinata. Granted Hinata is a bit timid but she's proven herself in some hairy situations. Plus, if she's fighting along side Naruto she'd probably really step it up...for him of coarse.

What is your favorite Naruto pairing? Uuu_ed10
Flick101
Flick101

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamakichi Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:03 pm

It's not a polarized opinion about female characters... It's just Sakura loolol.
Gamakichi
Gamakichi
Admin

https://sppnarutardsclub.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  usagi_hyuuga Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:17 pm

I just hate Karyn geek geek
usagi_hyuuga
usagi_hyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post  Jus' Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:20 am

ninjajen wrote:
lol, well I love yaoi. Sasunaru is my all time fave!! And I just don't want to offend anyone with that. I cannot really understand my obsession with it really. They just seem like they are perfect for each other!! Two wounded souls that are bound together.

Regarding your comment about yaoi. I voted for SasuNaru as well and I'll explain why.

Spoiler:

(comment hidden as spoiler cause it's damn long and I refer to some events that are from manga and hasn't been shown in anime yet. You don't have to read it all if you don't feel like it) Sleep
Jus'
Jus'

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite Naruto pairing? Empty SasuNaru pairing..

Post  doesnt matter Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:05 pm

WOW, thank you Jus. You just put it all into words for me...very nicely written. I loved what you wrote! Very Happy

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite Naruto pairing? Empty A good pairing

Post  Flick101 Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:21 pm

I think that Naruto and Hinata would be a good pairing. As a couple I mean. Wonder if their kid would have gray eyes and wiskers? Smile What is your favorite Naruto pairing? Naruto122What is your favorite Naruto pairing? Hinata-2
Flick101
Flick101

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite Naruto pairing? Empty for Jus...

Post  doesnt matter Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:39 am

Hey Jus, please check your inbox for some links I sent you. It's in regard to your posting on the Sasunaru pairing.

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jus' Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:03 am

ninjajen wrote:Hey Jus, please check your inbox for some links I sent you. It's in regard to your posting on the Sasunaru pairing.
Thanks Jen, I sent u a reply! XD
Jus'
Jus'

Back to top Go down

Post  doesnt matter Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:25 am

got it Jus..thank you!!!

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Post  Flick101 Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:01 am

I'm gonna also have to vote for Shikamaru and Temari. As a team and a couple!
Flick101
Flick101

Back to top Go down

Post  Jus' Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:22 am

Flick101 wrote:I'm gonna also have to vote for Shikamaru and Temari. As a team and a couple!
I wish Kishi would draw them more often (doing their Chuunin exam or at least that's what they claim to do), they sort of look good together XD
Jus'
Jus'

Back to top Go down

Post  albin9589 Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:04 pm

Suspect monkey

albin9589

Back to top Go down

Post  doesnt matter Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:48 pm

jusnoneko wrote:
Flick101 wrote:I'm gonna also have to vote for Shikamaru and Temari. As a team and a couple!
I wish Kishi would draw them more often (doing their Chuunin exam or at least that's what they claim to do), they sort of look good together XD
no they aren't really doing their Chuunin exam...hehehe. Those two belong together, I like them as a couple too!

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Post  Flick101 Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:16 am

Damn it! We need some Shikamaru/Temari action in the manga!!!
Flick101
Flick101

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite Naruto pairing? Empty What Is Your Favorite Naruto Pairing

Post  sasuke_baka Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:15 am

that's sooo hard well i love NaruHina but i also love SasuNaru, NaruSasu, and KakashixRin also MinaKushi(One of the only 2 Canon pairings in Naruto the other being AsumaxKurenai)
sasuke_baka
sasuke_baka

http://www.myspace.com/sasuke_baka_profile

Back to top Go down

Post  UchihaSasUke Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:00 pm

Other: ItaSasu

Yes, I am a twisted boy. But it is yummy. P:
UchihaSasUke
UchihaSasUke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum