narutards SPP club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto-plushies Agenda

4 posters

Go down

Which characters pack do you prefer??

The Naruto-plushies Agenda Vote_lcap0%The Naruto-plushies Agenda Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Naruto-plushies Agenda Vote_lcap33%The Naruto-plushies Agenda Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
The Naruto-plushies Agenda Vote_lcap50%The Naruto-plushies Agenda Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
The Naruto-plushies Agenda Vote_lcap17%The Naruto-plushies Agenda Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

The Naruto-plushies Agenda Empty The Naruto-plushies Agenda

Post  Gamakichi Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:05 pm

We can discuss here, what to do and when to do it. And who's gonna do it.

First there's the need to contact SPP in order to know if there's any risk of copyright infrigement (so we don't work our arse off and then we can't upload the plushies).

After that done (which is the most important at this time), we need to seet who's gonna do the files and which characters.

While typing these words, I've had a brainstorm xD.. I'll have a poll with the suggestion of the packs xD.

Below, I'll leave the URL on "how to" design the plushies:

We want Naru Plushies xD
Gamakichi
Gamakichi
Admin

https://sppnarutardsclub.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Naruto-plushies Agenda Empty Re: The Naruto-plushies Agenda

Post  doesnt matter Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:39 pm

Okay I put my vote in and thanks for that link Gamakichi. Just keep us posted on who's doing what!!!

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamakichi Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:29 am

hmmm... I thought you or Jess were going to contact the SPP Admin...
Gamakichi
Gamakichi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Debbie P Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:49 am

Gamakichi wrote:hmmm... I thought you or Jess were going to contact the SPP Admin...

I just emailed "feedback@slide.com" to see about this. Hopefully they will have the answer & quickly. I'll let everyone know what answer I get. Like I said I don't have Adobe Illustrator. I went to download it last night & wasn't able to. I'm not too tech-savvy but will try again.

After I did that I found this message on a forum called "Enjoying User-Created items? We Have some Exciting News for You!" Hopefully I can get it listed in Narutards but in case I don't here's a clipped message from the 1st poster (written on 12/11/09; I found it by searching forums for "Making User Created Items"):

I am sure you’ve seen the ‘User-Created’ items in the Pet Shop, which were designed by the very talented members of the SPP Community We saw great success with previous item creation contests, including Back-to-School, Halloween, and Gold items.

So far, we have featured around 80 user-created items in the Pet Shop, both Gold and coin, and 30 million items have been purchased from members of the SPP Community! Some of the Gold item contest winners have actually made well over 10,000 Gold! Isn't that amazing? thumbs up

I’m sure that more of you are itching to work on your own items and have a sense of pride when your creations get featured in the Pet or Gold Shops. Well then, here is some good news for you!

Very soon, you will be able to directly submit your own creations in the Pet Shop. Our team is busy making a ‘designer’s toolkit’ for you, which will make it easy to submit your creations! The SPP design team will review the entries to ensure quality, and we will regularly select items to be featured in the Pet Shop.

Details to follow very soon smile

Maybe between this coming soon & finding out about using copyrighted material, the Naruto themed plushies will be easier than we thought! sunny

Last edited by Debbie P on Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added more info)
Debbie P
Debbie P

Back to top Go down

Post  doesnt matter Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:21 am

Gamakichi wrote:hmmm... I thought you or Jess were going to contact the SPP Admin...

well sounds like Deb did that..which is great! Last time I emailed them on an issue, they didn't reply back to me for 2 months.... Rolling Eyes
But I did download the Adobe Illustrator tonight! Good thing I'm on vacation this week..so maybe I can figure out what to do....

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamakichi Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:20 pm

It seems our crusade for Naru-plushies has a shiny road up ahead xD cheers cheers cheers
Gamakichi
Gamakichi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  doesnt matter Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:54 pm

Gamakichi wrote:It seems our crusade for Naru-plushies has a shiny road up ahead xD cheers cheers cheers

that's awesome!! Very Happy

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Post  Debbie P Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:08 am

Hi there Debbie!

Thanks for writing in. Unfortunately it's not currently possible to
make User Created Items at will. Please check out this Forum thread for
more information:

http://superpokepets.com/spp/playground/topic?tid=AAAAAAAAAADUn2zSVedV2hK238wpYNzE

Keep an eye out for upcoming changes to SuperPoke Pets! Please let me
know if you have any other questions.

Cheers,

Michelle J.

[i]This is the reply I got from Slide. The link takes you to my prior posting. Nothing new on there either. I'm going to reply to her & verify we can use brand-name items since we don't want to risk problems with copyright infringement. I doubt there will be a problem because we are not doing this for profit and they did have Star Wars ones in the past. Fingers crossed![i]
Debbie P
Debbie P

Back to top Go down

Post  Jus' Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:26 pm

Thanks for all the info Debs!
Yosh! I put down my vote! XD
As I said before I might give it a try (I mean with character/item creation) lol never've done it before but hell why not! XD
Jus'
Jus'

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamakichi Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:53 pm

Since the voting's so close, maybe we should stay with 1st and 2nd place and work with that. What do you think?

At least they've answered to Deb (thx for doing the contact). Usually I don't get an answer or eventually I get one, several millions years later Razz.
Gamakichi
Gamakichi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  doesnt matter Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:32 pm

Gamakichi wrote:Since the voting's so close, maybe we should stay with 1st and 2nd place and work with that. What do you think?

At least they've answered to Deb (thx for doing the contact). Usually I don't get an answer or eventually I get one, several millions years later Razz.

Yep, sounds good to me Gamakichi.
And I emailed an admin once long ago..and I didn't get a reply until 3 months later Suspect ..so I think Deb getting such a quick response is great.

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down