narutards SPP club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theories and other debate

3 posters

Go down

Theories and other debate Empty Theories and other debate

Post  Flick101 Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:34 am

I wanted to open something up for any theories and conjecture others might have about the Naruto universe. Jen suggested that I post this as a new forum for discussion. Thanks Jen!
As always, any helpful critique and revision is always welcome.

Now here is my thought:

There's been a lot of debate over how and why Tobi/Madara is "incomplete". I think that Madara controlled the 9-tails but had his chakra caught up with the fox's in the "Dead Demon Consuming Seal" Minato used to save the village. Leaving Madara missing an important portion of his chakra.

When Minato decided to defeat the 9-Tails with the "Dead Demon Consuming Seal" he seals the Yang and Yang halves of the Fox's chakra. Leaving the Yin half accessible to Naruto but the Yin half inaccessible. I think that's the explanation for Madara's problem.

Though, whether or not it affected his(Madara's) Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan I don't know. It has been hinted, that there are four primary powers within the Mangekyō Sharingan. The first Tsukuyomi, second Amaterasu, third Susanoo, and a fourth (still unknown). Some believe that it is the tech Madara now uses, the "Time/Space Transportation". If that's true, then it doesn't appear that his Mangekyō Sharingan is incomplete.

Long winded but, hope you can follow the logic. Does anyone care to comment?
Flick101
Flick101

Back to top Go down

Theories and other debate Empty Re: Theories and other debate

Post  Flick101 Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:25 pm

Well, as we were just reminded once again in the Anime, Itachi gave Naruto some of his "Power". Apparently because Itachi could see just how intent Naruto was on saving Sasuke from himself.
It's always been supposed that this "Power" would aid Naruto in the future. Just how, no one knows.

But now, with the development in the Manga of Sasuke having Itachi's eyes implanted, it's becoming clearer.
I'm thinking that this "Power" will somehow manifest in the imminent fight between Naruto and Sasuke. It (The Power) being prompted by the use of Itachi's eye techniques against Naruto by Sasuke. Whether it helps or hurts we can only wait and see.

But that's my take on the subject.
Very Happy
Flick101
Flick101

Back to top Go down

Post  doesnt matter Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:38 pm

I think your take on that is damn good, Flick. Kaka-sensei approves too.[

Theories and other debate Z3446711

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Post  Flick101 Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:01 pm

HA HA HA HAAAAAH! Glad that you and Kaka-sensei approve Jen!
Flick101
Flick101

Back to top Go down

Post  Jus' Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:31 pm

Flick101 wrote:Well, as we were just reminded once again in the Anime, Itachi gave Naruto some of his "Power". Apparently because Itachi could see just how intent Naruto was on saving Sasuke from himself.
It's always been supposed that this "Power" would aid Naruto in the future. Just how, no one knows.

But now, with the development in the Manga of Sasuke having Itachi's eyes implanted, it's becoming clearer.
I'm thinking that this "Power" will somehow manifest in the imminent fight between Naruto and Sasuke. It (The Power) being prompted by the use of Itachi's eye techniques against Naruto by Sasuke. Whether it helps or hurts we can only wait and see.

But that's my take on the subject.
Very Happy

Daddy agrees as well XD pirat
Jus'
Jus'

Back to top Go down

Theories and other debate Empty The trapped beasts

Post  Flick101 Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:47 pm

We all know that seven of the nine beasts are contained within the "Demonic Statue of the Outer Path", right?
Well, I just thought of something. When Naruto and the rest of the ninja world win against Akatsuki, (Come on, we all know they will) what will be the fate of the seven beasts?

It's a stretch to think that far ahead but will all the countries decide to distribute them again or just leave them locked in the statue? I mean leaving seven beasts all in one place is kinda dangerous but then again, now they're out of the way. They (the beasts) aren't running free, raising hell. And they aren't sealed in people that might abuse their powers. You know what I mean.

Anyway, I guess any theories at this point would be convoluted at best. But I personally think that the story will have to address it.
Flick101
Flick101

Back to top Go down

Post  Jus' Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:52 pm

Flick101 wrote:We all know that seven of the nine beasts are contained within the "Demonic Statue of the Outer Path", right?
Well, I just thought of something. When Naruto and the rest of the ninja world win against Akatsuki, (Come on, we all know they will) what will be the fate of the seven beasts?

It's a stretch to think that far ahead but will all the countries decide to distribute them again or just leave them locked in the statue? I mean leaving seven beasts all in one place is kinda dangerous but then again, now they're out of the way. They (the beasts) aren't running free, raising hell. And they aren't sealed in people that might abuse their powers. You know what I mean.

Anyway, I guess any theories at this point would be convoluted at best. But I personally think that the story will have to address it.

How about sealing them away like when Konoha tried to seal the turtle 3tails to other dimension or smth?
Jus'
Jus'

Back to top Go down

Post  Flick101 Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:17 pm

That sounds like a good idea. Just have Kakashi give'em the "Dimensional Vacuum cleaner Sharingan stare" Very Happy
Flick101
Flick101

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down