narutards SPP club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Narutard's Monthly Habitat Contest!!! January 2010

3 posters

Go down

Club Narutard's Monthly Habitat Contest!!! January 2010 Empty Club Narutard's Monthly Habitat Contest!!! January 2010

Post  doesnt matter Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:19 am

This message is also posted at SPP: here is the link for contest entry: http://superpokepets.com/spp/playground/topic?tid=lRfNt7ZAUsVw2WQxODM5mA&fbfeed=true

Alright Narutards...this month submit your habitat with either a Winter Theme (it can be Naruto related OR not) or Holiday Habitat (same goes, Naruto related OR not). Deadline for entries will be January 30, 2010. Winners will be announced Febraury 1, 2010.

1st place will win the "Jammin Pet Concert" gold habitat along with "Super Groovy DJ Plushie" and "Rawring Keyboarder Plushie (gold items)
2nd place will win "Rockin Guitar Player Plushie" along with "super loud speaker" (gold items)
3rd place will win "Dynamic Drummer Plushie" (gold item) along with a coin item to be announced
and there will be an honorable mention as well-prize to be announced

I do hope to see all of you Narutards enter and please have fun!

Club Narutard's Monthly Habitat Contest!!! January 2010 Naruto_Group

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Club Narutard's Monthly Habitat Contest!!! January 2010 Empty Re: Club Narutard's Monthly Habitat Contest!!! January 2010

Post  Gamakichi Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:20 am

And how do one says that is entering? Just post the image here or in the SPP forum? Or are you going to go through all the members one by one =_=!!?? bounce bounce bounce
Gamakichi
Gamakichi
Admin

https://sppnarutardsclub.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Club Narutard's Monthly Habitat Contest!!! January 2010 Empty Re: Club Narutard's Monthly Habitat Contest!!! January 2010

Post  doesnt matter Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:13 pm

Gamakichi wrote:And how do one says that is entering? Just post the image here or in the SPP forum? Or are you going to go through all the members one by one =_=!!?? bounce bounce bounce
lol, nO affraid I won't go through each member...Just post your habby at the SPP forum link I put up! You can put the habby in your scrapbook on SPP, then from there you will see a link to your habby to post in forums.

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Club Narutard's Monthly Habitat Contest!!! January 2010 Empty My Christmas Habitat

Post  Flick101 Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:12 pm

Flick101
Flick101

Back to top Go down

Post  doesnt matter Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:27 pm

Okay Flick, got it! I will put it up on the SPP forum for you since you've already put it here. Thanks for your entry Wink

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamakichi Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:03 pm

I want to win Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad lolol
Gamakichi
Gamakichi
Admin

https://sppnarutardsclub.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  doesnt matter Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:59 pm

Gamakichi wrote:I want to win Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad lolol

lol! ..you are funny...love all those little emoticons.

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down