narutards SPP club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FanArt and FanFiction

+3
Flick101
doesnt matter
Jus'
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

FanArt and FanFiction Empty FanArt and FanFiction

Post  Jus' Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:13 am

Does anyone draw Naruto Fanart or is there an artist you admire? Do you read Naruto Fanfics, are you an author or may be always wanted to write one? Always wanted to discuss Naruto fandom or share your ides? Do it here! alien
Jus'
Jus'

Back to top Go down

FanArt and FanFiction Empty Re: FanArt and FanFiction

Post  Jus' Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:17 am

jusnoneko wrote:Does anyone draw Naruto Fanart or is there an artist you admire? Do you read Naruto Fanfics, are you an author or may be always wanted to write one? Always wanted to discuss Naruto fandom or share your ides? Do it here! alien

Just realised maybe someone doesn't know what fanart or fanfics are...
According to WIKI

fanart is artwork that is based on a character, costume, item, or story that was created by someone other than the artist.
fanfic is a broadly-defined term for fan labor regarding stories about characters or settings written by fans of the original work, rather than by the original creator.
©️ Wikipedia
Jus'
Jus'

Back to top Go down

Post  doesnt matter Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:53 pm

I just saw this topic you started Jus...sorry. I do enjoy reading the Sasunaru (yaoi) fanfiction. It's usually sent to me by friends, not written by them, rather found somewhere online.
My favorite one I've read so far is this one:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4688511/1/The_Mate
It's not completed by whomever wrote it, but I check back now and again to see if she has done another chapter...so Jus (or anyone else that may come along and enjoy Sasunaru fanfiction) if you have any that you can recommend or think I may enjoy..let me know!!!

I do draw some...I don't as often as I'd like to. I find it hard to find the time sometimes. I've never posted anything..lol, and don't plan to.. Embarassed
But I usually draw Naruto...THIS IS NOT MY PIC..but it's the style of Naruto that mine resemble:
FanArt and FanFiction Thevam10

I do love alot of the yaoi fanart I find on Deviant Art.

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

FanArt and FanFiction Empty Awesome fan art

Post  Flick101 Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:05 am

I imagine that this was taken from the shonen itself and then colored. I love it but the only problem I noticed was the mountain face with the hokage visages on it. Background painters need-to-be-consistent!
Spoiler:
Flick101
Flick101

Back to top Go down

Post  Jus' Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:24 pm

Jen-san wrote:I just saw this topic you started Jus...sorry. I do enjoy reading the Sasunaru (yaoi) fanfiction. It's usually sent to me by friends, not written by them, rather found somewhere online.
My favorite one I've read so far is this one:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4688511/1/The_Mate
It's not completed by whomever wrote it, but I check back now and again to see if she has done another chapter...so Jus (or anyone else that may come along and enjoy Sasunaru fanfiction) if you have any that you can recommend or think I may enjoy..let me know!!!
I do love alot of the yaoi fanart I find on Deviant Art.

This post just sort of covers my thoughts on fanfiction in general (more about useless writers though) YOU DON’T HAVE TO READ IT just felt like putting it up.

So yeah prepare for one long rant…

Important notice: Spoiler tags are here to cover excessive swearing I’m sorry for abusing my knowledge of English. I also do not advice you to read it if you are under 15 (you know like those R16 rated movies)

Hum… when it comes to fanfiction I have no problem with style or gender of stories. If a story sounds good I will read it regardless if it's being yuri, yaoi or hetero. I think people have right to write whatever they want if you don’t like the story - don’t read it as simple as that, just close the page or press the magic ‘back’ button. I hate when people discriminate on stories.
HOWEVER, (I do have sort of love/hate relationship with fanfiction, mostly love though lol) so HOWEVER, there are loads of things that disappoint me when it comes to fanfiction.

- Bad grammar…
Spoiler:
No one is perfect I’m sure I’ll have some cringe-worthy errors/typos in my post here.
Spoiler:

- Underage authors…
Spoiler:

- I also don't like when a good story gets discontinued. It is so annoying!! But at the same time I hate it even more when authors get tired from their stories and try to finish it quickly. Tbh I’d rather it be not finished than read some pathetic ending that you came up with in 10 mins and then ruined the plot and good summary by killing or raping everyone randomly. If you know you can’t be dedicated or you get bored and tired from your hobbies quickly stick to one-shorts!

-
Spoiler:

-
Spoiler:

- Bad Japanese: In my opinion, Japan should ban some people from using their language. 'TEME' does not mean 'bastard' it means 'YOU!' (but in offensive way). 'HAI' technically means 'yes' but more of a yes as in 'I understand" not 'Yeah'.
'I love you,' is not 'aishiteru'; neither is 'Kawaii' a mandatory statement for fanfiction.
Spoiler:

- Over emo-ness: Okay, here’s another lesson. Emo is a term meaning Emotional. This does not have to include: Cutting, Black overkill, eyeliner, tattoos, raging against society and pathetic whimpering in a closet. Sasuke can be emo, Naruto if done properly can be emo, anyone only if done properly can be emo but the dramatic extent of emo-ness in fandom is pathetic.
Spoiler:
Wearing thick eyeliner DOES NOT make people emo.
Liking Rock DOES NOT make people emo.
Shopping for arm-warmers, stud-belts, creepers, wrist-bands etc DOES NOT make people emo.
Emo is a state of mind not a fashion statement.

- Over-bashing: Yes, I do enjoy sometimes a good Sakura bashing fic but over-bashing is just stupid. Making the one girl who you likes your male character the source of all evil in the story is juvenile and you need to rethink. I don't like these characters but to be fair, Sakura, Ino, Karin etc need someone to stick up for them once in a while.

- Under-developed Super characters: Okay, this is going to hurt. Your delicate ears may bleed but I really don't care.
Spoiler:

When it comes to Naruto fanfiction in particular I like many Naruto stories. But there is one thing that always annoys me.

- When author decides to display incredibly stupid villagers… Just because Naruto has a demon sealed inside of him, does not make him a demon! He looks nothing like a demon, doesn't have the personality of one and always tries to gain respect by working hard!
Spoiler:

-
Spoiler:

- And finally, some pairing authors come up with. I’m alright with majority of them tbh but I like them to be based on some events in manga/anime if you can’t come up with an interesting idea yourself.
Spoiler:

So there you have it… The things that royally piss me off when it comes to fanfiction.
I realize that this is an objective view and criticism is inevitable so flames are welcome.

EDIT: sorry I was in my ‘writing shitloads of crap’ mood today XD
Jus'
Jus'

Back to top Go down

Post  Jus' Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:25 pm

lol just re-read my post it sounds sort of angry and well… not really on the topic… I guess I got carried away a bit. pale
Jus'
Jus'

Back to top Go down

Post  doesnt matter Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:57 pm

wow Jus..you certainly summed it up. Yeah the more I've read..which is a lot lately..I agree with you on all that you touched on. I've come across so many that are just stupid. Poorly written and obviously by someone that doesn't have a clue what they are talking about. I can ignore some of the grammatical errors, but when it's that bad..I just cannot go on.
Where do you usually read yours at Jus? I've been on Fanfiction.net and narutofic.org. I've found some really good ones at both.

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jus' Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:00 am

Jen-san wrote:wow Jus..you certainly summed it up. Yeah the more I've read..which is a lot lately..I agree with you on all that you touched on. I've come across so many that are just stupid. Poorly written and obviously by someone that doesn't have a clue what they are talking about. I can ignore some of the grammatical errors, but when it's that bad..I just cannot go on.
Where do you usually read yours at Jus? I've been on Fanfiction.net and narutofic.org. I've found some really good ones at both.
I usually read them on fanfiction.net... I dunno I just like the actual website better XD
Jus'
Jus'

Back to top Go down

FanArt and FanFiction Empty Sakura's Pink Taco

Post  Flick101 Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:11 am

No sexual connotations intended...
FanArt and FanFiction Sakuralookingupatpinktaco
Flick101
Flick101

Back to top Go down

Post  doesnt matter Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:20 pm

Flick101 wrote:No sexual connotations intended...
FanArt and FanFiction Sakuralookingupatpinktaco

omg Flick. lol! lol! lol!

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

FanArt and FanFiction Empty Fanart yay!

Post  Suzume Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:36 pm

I adore this guy: Mr. Artist
because some of his work is really meaningful and full of symbolizm, some others are down right hilarious, and most of it is quite unespected Wink
Suzume
Suzume

Back to top Go down

Post  Jus' Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:44 pm

Suzume wrote:I adore this guy: Mr. Artist
because some of his work is really meaningful and full of symbolizm, some others are down right hilarious, and most of it is quite unespected Wink

he has some really good art there indeed. XD thanks for sharing the link! I'll devwatch him Razz
Jus'
Jus'

Back to top Go down

Post  doesnt matter Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:09 pm

Suzume wrote:I adore this guy: Mr. Artist

I likes~Thanks Suzume!! Wink

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamakichi Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:36 pm

When I saw this topic, I thought everyone would gonna get creative Razz!! I expect some drawings around xD!!
Gamakichi
Gamakichi
Admin

https://sppnarutardsclub.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  doesnt matter Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:17 am

Gamakichi wrote:When I saw this topic, I thought everyone would gonna get creative Razz!! I expect some drawings around xD!!

Well I lack artistic abilities Gama. I do know someone here that is quite the artist..*hint hint* if that person should read this. I won't put said person on the spot though. Razz

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jus' Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:22 am

Jen-san wrote:
Gamakichi wrote:When I saw this topic, I thought everyone would gonna get creative Razz!! I expect some drawings around xD!!

Well I lack artistic abilities Gama. I do know someone here that is quite the artist..*hint hint* if that person should read this. I won't put said person on the spot though. Razz

awesome Jen! I wonder who that is now but I'm looking forward to see them put some stuff up as well XD
Jus'
Jus'

Back to top Go down

Post  doesnt matter Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:44 am

jusnoneko wrote:
Jen-san wrote:

awesome Jen! I wonder who that is now but I'm looking forward to see them put some stuff up as well XD

yeah I wonder who it is too, usuratonkachi Razz

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Post  doesnt matter Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:50 am

FanArt and FanFiction Zuof_a10

Kaka-sensei is very happy...
FanArt and FanFiction Naruto11

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamakichi Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:05 pm

Are the 3 drawings, yours? Very nice Very Happy
Gamakichi
Gamakichi
Admin

https://sppnarutardsclub.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

FanArt and FanFiction Empty Concerning ch. 488

Post  Flick101 Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:49 pm

What-was-up with THIS!!!! Mad scratch

FanArt and FanFiction 17_edi11
Flick101
Flick101

Back to top Go down

Post  doesnt matter Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:56 pm

Gamakichi wrote:Are the 3 drawings, yours? Very nice Very Happy

Nope, I stole borrowed them from somewhere online...and one of them was sent to me from someone.

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Post  doesnt matter Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:00 pm

Flick101 wrote:What-was-up with THIS!!!! Mad scratch

FanArt and FanFiction 17_edi11

LMFAO FLICK!..
Sasuke blindfolded, still a wonderful image.
Twisted Evil

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

FanArt and FanFiction Empty Posted by popular demand...

Post  Flick101 Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:58 am

FanArt and FanFiction 1612
Flick101
Flick101

Back to top Go down

Post  doesnt matter Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:35 pm

buwahahahahahaaaaaaaa
Thanks Flick!!! lol
you're hilarious, as always.

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Post  Flick101 Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:09 pm

Thought that some of the members might like this user created gif. Found it on Deviantart!!!
FanArt and FanFiction Itachi10
Flick101
Flick101

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next