narutards SPP club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What kind of music do you like?

+3
Debbie P
doesnt matter
Gamakichi
7 posters

Go down

What kind of music do you like? Empty What kind of music do you like?

Post  Gamakichi Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:27 pm

I was missing this and it's one of the things I like most to do: Listen to music.

I'm a but eclectic. The music I'm into, range from classical to techno lol. I like Gothic rock (bands like Fields of the Nephilim, The Sisters of Mercy, Bauhaus, The Cure, Siouxie and the mary chain...). Electronic music like Anhalt E.B.M. (D.A.F., Front 242, Jäger 90, etc).

I'm also into metal, almost all kinds.

I don't like rap, hip hop, reggaton and all that. Sorry if I ofend anyone but I consider all this, a pile of crap. Of course everyone here entitled to their opinion so, go ahead...

...what do you like?
Gamakichi
Gamakichi
Admin

https://sppnarutardsclub.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

What kind of music do you like? Empty Re: What kind of music do you like?

Post  doesnt matter Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:27 pm

Great topic to start!!!
I love music..I always have it on!

I love all kinds except for country..and I don't mean to offend anyone by that either. I know lots of pplz do love it..so sorry. I hate it. Mad

I do have some Bauhaus, and Front 242~the only song I have by them is Headhunter right now. I have soooo many I love, I will try not to go on and on too much. Smashing Pumpkins, 311, Joy Division, Black Flag, Sex Pistols, Linkin Park, Metallica, t.A.T.u, Thirty Seconds to Mars, Rage Against the Machine, Gorillaz, Daft Punk, Lady Gaga, the Ramones, Seether, Black Eyed Peas, Nine Inch Nails, Tool, Crossfade...I could in fact go on and on. I'll stop there.

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Post  Debbie P Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:10 pm

Like most of what you guys do too but my faves are older....my ultimate faves are: Beatles, Led Zeppelin, David Bowie (all ages of his stuff), Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, Metallica, (Old) Van Halen, Rush, and I also liked disco & very old school rap mostly because I was just in my early teens when that stuff came out. I like some country (new stuff though not that twangy stuff) and right now listening to Trans-Siberian Orchestra "The Christmas Attic". I listen to just about anything from the 40's - today.
Debbie P
Debbie P

Back to top Go down

Post  Jus' Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:17 pm

I luv music! I love you I always have it on. I can actually just sit there do nothing and listen to music.
I think I am tolerable towards all styles, I can listen to pretty much anything but not for too long XD
But my fav are Heavy Metal, Gothic Rock, Alternative and Punk.
I like System of a Down, Korn, 30 secs to Mars, Dead by April, Linkin park, Relient K, Oomph, Rammstein, Slipknot, Papa Roach, Good Charlotte, Motion City omg I can continue for ages XD
I also enjoy some anime openings and endings and movie soundtracks.
I can listen to songs in any language, like I have some korean, spanish, japanese, chinese, russian, german music.
Debbie P wrote:Like most of what you guys do too but my faves are older....my ultimate faves are: Beatles, Led Zeppelin, David Bowie (all ages of his stuff), Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, Metallica, (Old)
Oh yeah luv Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones, Metallica, Rage Against the Machine. They are quality! XD

ROCK FTW! rendeer
Jus'
Jus'

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamakichi Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:51 am

Bowie owns.. And sorry, I forgot to include something extremely important in my preferences.... Visual kei and J-Rock.... (FA1L on me Razz)
Gamakichi
Gamakichi
Admin

https://sppnarutardsclub.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

What kind of music do you like? Empty My musical taste

Post  Flick101 Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:27 pm

Growing up in the Eighties and Nineties I ended up liking some eclectic stuff. But the music on heavy rotation is mostly heavy metal. Bands like Dethklok, TOOL, Metallica, Megadeth, & Slayer. Grunge stuff like Nirvana, Meat Puppets, Pearl Jam. Punk like The Melvins, Tilt, Big Black, "OLD" Green Day, Bad Religion. Classic Rock, Quirky independent stuff, and various 80's bands and...RAZER, which has my cousin and another high school friend.
METAL!!!!
Flick101
Flick101

Back to top Go down

Post  usagi_hyuuga Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:29 pm

I just love music!

But my fav styles of music are Death Rock, EBM, Industrial, Electro-Industrial, Hardcore Industrial, Gothic Rock, Punk-Rock, Dark Trance, 80's / early 90's, Grunge, Classic, J-Rock, Folk, Celtic, Visual kei, etc Very Happy

Some examples: Rammstein, Red Lorry Yellow Lorry, Sisters of Mercy, The Cure, Fields of the Nephilim, Das Ich, Kraftwerk, Nitzer Ebb, Duran Duran, Hocico, Amduscia, VNV Nation, Reaper, Alien Vampires, Alice in Chains, Ophidian, Bolshoi, Malice Mizer, Versailles, and so on... Shocked Shocked Shocked
usagi_hyuuga
usagi_hyuuga

Back to top Go down

What kind of music do you like? Empty What Kind of Music do you Like?

Post  sasuke_baka Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:33 am

well i like all music i'm not picky i don't care what genre it's in if i like the song i'll listen to it but i do have a few artists/bands that i'll name

Paramore
Evanasence(horrible at spelling)
Miyavi
Taylor Swift
Theory of A Deadman
Metallica
Linkin Park

i could go on and on those are just a few that i like
sasuke_baka
sasuke_baka

http://www.myspace.com/sasuke_baka_profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down