narutards SPP club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you play?

4 posters

Go down

Do you play? Empty Do you play?

Post  Gamakichi Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:38 pm

I thought this one was missing so I've decided to put it up too Very Happy since I've been a bit absent I'll contribute with this Very Happy.

So, do you like to play games in PC or Console? Do you have any preference for any of the plataforms? Are you a happy trigger or a strategic person? Or both? Very Happy

As for me, I like several kinds of games. From action/adventure to Shooters, RPG and strategy xD. I favor the PC but if there's some game that I like a lot, I'll play it on my PS2 Smile. For instance, at the time that Killzone 1 got out, I bought the PS2 just for the sake of it xD!! Now I can't do the same for Killzone 2 Razz. I'm now trying to save some coins to buy a new rig so I can play the most recent titles and work more seriously on design with higher resolutions Very Happy.

Some titles I've been playing lately are: Call of duty 4 (MP), Modern Warfare 2 (SP), fallout 3, Stronghold Warchest, Rainbow Six vegas and I am anxiously waiting for the AvP and Metro 2033 release. I've also read that there's a Fallout new Vegas in progress so I'm kinda bounce bounce bounce

I know that there's some games from the Naruto series but I don't think they're any good. Going a bit astray off topic, from Naruto games I'm only curious about the card game and I'm yet to decide if I'll buy it or not Very Happy

For those who don't know the terms (which is only natural), MP means Multi player and SP Single Player.

that's all for now Very Happy

Do you play? 090420_fallout_new_vegas ---> LOL
Gamakichi
Gamakichi
Admin

https://sppnarutardsclub.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Do you play? Empty Re: Do you play?

Post  doesnt matter Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:33 pm

Yay!! Great topic Gama! bounce
I have all of the platforms (Wii,PS2,PS3,XBOX..even gamecube and an old 64 lol) My favorite game to play is Grand Theft Auto 4 on PS3...well fave right now. I also love fighting and shooter games. I play Tekken, Soul Calibur, House of the Dead, Mortal Kombat and Guitar Hero World Tour. I have DJ Hero too, but don't really like it that much. Oh yeah, the Resident Evil games and Left 4 Dead too!!! Twisted Evil

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamakichi Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:27 pm

uuuh.. RE series xD I love those Do you play? ZombieA_ Very Happy!! As for the others you mentioned, I like them too. I remember the times when I used to finish Soul Calibur in the arcades hehe with only one coin xD.

PS... New pic xD
Gamakichi
Gamakichi
Admin

https://sppnarutardsclub.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  doesnt matter Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:10 pm

Lol at your zombie there Gama. Hell, I still go into the arcade and play Soul Calibur, Tekken, Crazy Taxi, House of the Dead. And love the new pic!!

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jus' Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:10 am

Nice topic Gama! XD
......I play hide-and-seek, marbles, tag, hopscotch.... lol jk

I play a bit of World of Warcraft using my friend's account, since can't be bothered to pay for subscribtion XP
Fav gaming platforms has to be PS2 and PS3. Twisted Evil I do have an Xbox but got it only to play Halo, since think games for ps2/3 are better than for xboxes

Like you Gama I like action/adventure, RPG, strategy and shooting games but will have to add fighting and racing games to your list. (which makes it like what... me liking everyting lol XP)

I like:
Metal Gear Solid
God of War
Hitman
Kingdom Hearts
Final Fantasy
GTA
PGR
Naruto (I like the Ultimate Ninja series, I thought the last one Shippuuden 5 was very good cat )
Soul Calibur
Dead or Alive

emm.. those are the one's that are on my mind atm, want to try Bleach game as well heard it's similar to the Naruto one's
Jus'
Jus'

Back to top Go down

Post  Flick101 Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:17 am

I'm not even going to embarrass myself with my lack of knowledge about games. The last time I was serious about gaming was during the Super Nintendo days. So, a while ago.
I tried the PC game thing but I had to use the keyboard instead of a controller. Sucked Mad
The only really cool PC game I saw was this mystery/horror game that involved solving various puzzles throughout a haunted house. I still think about that game to this day, it messed with me so bad.
Flick101
Flick101

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum