narutards SPP club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yaoi/Yuri/Hentai~if you're unsure of what it is or do not like, do not enter.

3 posters

Go down

Yaoi/Yuri/Hentai~if you're unsure of what it is or do not like, do not enter. Empty Yaoi/Yuri/Hentai~if you're unsure of what it is or do not like, do not enter.

Post  doesnt matter Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:56 pm

Okay, I'd like to start a topic on Yaoi/Yuri/Hentai. I am a fan of all three. I wanted to start this topic for anyone else who'd like to share their love of any of the three. If anyone else wants to post, feel free. Obviously, I'm a Sasunaru fan. I love many others as well...

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Yaoi/Yuri/Hentai~if you're unsure of what it is or do not like, do not enter. Empty Re: Yaoi/Yuri/Hentai~if you're unsure of what it is or do not like, do not enter.

Post  Believe.It. Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:00 am

Yaoi pairs:
My favorite pairing out of the entire Naruto series would have to be, like Jen, SasuNaru. They are just so perfect together! Naruto is waaaay too hyper and Sasuke is waaaay too emotionless. They balance each other out perfectly. As they say, opposites attract. I also enjoy either GaaraLee or GaaraNeji. You may say eeeeeew! They don't work together at all! I may even agree with you on some points, but again, GaaraLee is kind of like SasuNaru. They just fit together. I just really like GaaraNeji together. I don't have a specific reason I just do. Oh, KakaIru is a big one, too. I really love when Kakashi gropes Iruka in public ^///^ Oh!! Kiba and Shino. I really don't even have the smallest explanation as to why I like this pairing.

Hentai pairs:
I love Naruto and Hinata together. I hate when people put Naruto and Sakura together because you can clearly see that Sakura will never feel more than a sisterly love to Naruto. Chapter 469 volume 50 was just horrible. I hate it. I just wish that instead of going after Sasuke, she would see Lee and realize how great he is. Just because he dresses differently doesn't mean he is a bad person. I wish she wouldn't be so shallow. Ino and Choji belong together. Oh! So do Shikamaru and Temari. And uhm... Tsunade and Jiriya! Konan and Pain.... Tenten and Neji.... Thats it, right?

Yuri pairs:
Uhm this is a tough one. I kind of like Temari and Ino together..... Tsunade and Shizune also. Eventhough Tsunade is about... I don't know 50ish? I don't have much to say about yuri couples. I don't read that nearly as much as I do yaoi so I won't say much.
Believe.It.
Believe.It.

Back to top Go down

Yaoi/Yuri/Hentai~if you're unsure of what it is or do not like, do not enter. Empty Re: Yaoi/Yuri/Hentai~if you're unsure of what it is or do not like, do not enter.

Post  doesnt matter Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:27 am

Naru Yaoi:
Very nice choices Believe It! I agree with you on the point about Sasunaru in the fact that they balance each other out. Then there's that close bond..it's perceived as a brotherly bond in the magna/anime..but for all yaoi purposes you can see so much more there (my opinions here on this thread are not reflective of the real magna/anime..rather my likings on this subject). They just fit together. I feel that they are lost from each other atm and will always have that deep bond. Any doujinshi's I've read that relate to that are so believable. I can see where you're coming from with the GaaraLee or GaaraNeji pairing as well. I too have seen and liked many KakaIru that are AWESOME! Also seen GaaraNaru that was worth taking a look What a Face Confession on my behalf, I do like Itasasu..as twisted as that may be. Other anime pairings: IchiIshi, LightxL, SoubixRitsuka..many other random pairings as well.

Naru Hentai :
I too prefer Naruto and Hinata..rather than Naru w/Sakura. I just don't feel it's really there either...she does need to give Lee a chance. Jiraya and Tsunade, Tenten and either Neji or Lee, Kakashi and Anko. And I just can't get into Sasuke with anyone other than Naruto...that's inclusive of him changing into a female..lol!

Naru Yuri:
Now I do like Sakura in this picture.... Not as a character so much. Any of the following paired up w/each other has been pleasant to look at:
Hinata, Sakrua, Ino, Anko, Tsunade.

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Post  Believe.It. Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:36 am

Surprised How could I forget the ItaSasu?!?! TT-TT I'm such a horrible person. They're my second favorite pairing! I've read a really good GaaraNaru. Its called "To Adore the Hellish" and its on Fanfiction.net if you want to check it out. Theres also a sequal called "To Admire the Sinful"
I love all of your other pairings from other anime. I also like GrimmIchi. Its just something about their hair that makes them fit together really well xD I have a fetish for people with weirdly colored hair. LuffyZoro(One Piece), ZoroSanji(One Piece), KanameZero(Vampire Knights), IchiruZero(Vampire Knights), YukiHatsuharu(Fruits Basket), JimmyHarley(Case Closed or Detective Conan), YamiYugi(Yu-Gi-Oh), RenjiByakuya(Bleach), MattMello(Death Note), MelloNear(Death Note), EdRoy(FullMetal Alchemist), KyoyaTamaki(Ouran High School Host Club), HikaruKaoru(Ouran High School Host Club), HunnyMori(Ouran High School Host Club), YukiShuichi(Gravitation), SoraRiku(Kingdom Hearts), AxelRoxas(Kingdom Hearts), SebastianCiel(Kuroshitsuji((Black Butler))). I could go on foreeeeeeever, but I won't. I know this was supposed to be about Naruto characters, but I got a little carried away. Oppsies ._.
Believe.It.
Believe.It.

Back to top Go down

Post  doesnt matter Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:12 pm

lol! hehe, it's okay..glad you like Itasasu too! My 2nd fave Naru yaoi pairing. Thanks for the link on the fanfic you recommended. I will check it out this weekend. I'm always looking for fanfics worth reading. And this thread can be about ANY yaoi pairings you like, recommend, or dislike..not just about Naruto. So feel free to get carried away!!

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Yaoi/Yuri/Hentai~if you're unsure of what it is or do not like, do not enter. Empty Yaoi/Yuri/Hentai~ if you're unsure of what it is or do not like, do not enter

Post  sasuke_baka Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:55 am

My Yaoi Pairing is SasuNaru & NaruSasu i could never choose which one i like better as long as they are together it's okay to me and besides i think SasUke as the Uke is funny and Naru~Chan as the Uke is just too cute also i believe there is so much more to their realtionship than just being friends or Naruto's love for him as a brother that's just me and to be honest until these two i was really never into the whole pairing anime guy characters together but after these two i fell in love with Yaoi for Bleach i would have to say IchigoxRenji

My Hentai Pairing is NaruHina i am such a huge fan of NaruHina and to be honest when i first read and watched Naruto i didn't have a Favorite pairing and my friend was such a huge NaruSaku fan and tried to get me into that pairing but i could never get into it i mean really you call it love when somebody hits someone, ignores them, and rejects them all the time ok... good luck with that; also i only saw Sakura and Naruto as friends and having a brother sister realtionship and when Hinata first appeared(read the manga first) i institently thought awww so adorable and fell in love with the couple and thought everyone can be happy know i even converted my friend into being a NaruHina fan; a pairing for Sasuke i really couldn't see him in a realtionship with anyone but Naruto sorry for my favorite Bleach Hentai paring that would have to be IchiHime

My Yuri Pairing i'm not into Yuri but if i had to say it'd be hmm... uh... SakuHina
sasuke_baka
sasuke_baka

http://www.myspace.com/sasuke_baka_profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum