narutards SPP club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cosplay???

4 posters

Go down

Cosplay??? Empty Cosplay???

Post  Jus' Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:22 pm

Just wanna know what do you think about cosplay and people who cosplay/crossplay. Do you know what cosplay is? Have you ever cosplayed? Who would you like to cosplay as? cat
Jus'
Jus'

Back to top Go down

Cosplay??? Empty Re: Cosplay???

Post  doesnt matter Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:24 pm

I love the cosplayers. I haven't done it...yet. The next convention that comes around..gonna do Tsunade or perhaps Temari if I could find someone to be my Shikamaru, lol. What about you Jus? Do you do it or who would you want to cosplay as?
If I chose to cosplay as one of the male characters, it would have to be Sasuke or Itachi.

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamakichi Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:54 am

Hmm... never thought of it. Though I know that cosplaying's different, I was never much about masks and/or fantasies....

About seeing, I think it's great. There are really good ones out there... Then, there are others that... well, let's just say that they don't have mirrors at home for sure. I mean, it's all for the fun but there are some seriously blind characters around.
Gamakichi
Gamakichi
Admin

https://sppnarutardsclub.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Debbie P Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:12 am

jusnoneko wrote:Just wanna know what do you think about cosplay and people who cosplay/crossplay. Do you know what cosplay is? Have you ever cosplayed? Who would you like to cosplay as? cat

It would be so much fun to cosplay. I've seen some awesome people. My fave was one of a guy dressed like Kakashi & he even had a Sharingan contact lens! Awesome! If I had to be one because I have brown hair & wear a ponytail a lot I could do "Shikamaru meets Chouji" because I'm heavy enough to be Chouji but have the hairdo to pull off Shikamaru LOL
Debbie P
Debbie P

Back to top Go down

Post  doesnt matter Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:20 am

Debbie P wrote:
jusnoneko wrote:Just wanna know what do you think about cosplay and people who cosplay/crossplay. Do you know what cosplay is? Have you ever cosplayed? Who would you like to cosplay as? cat

It would be so much fun to cosplay. I've seen some awesome people. My fave was one of a guy dressed like Kakashi & he even had a Sharingan contact lens! Awesome! If I had to be one because I have brown hair & wear a ponytail a lot I could do "Shikamaru meets Chouji" because I'm heavy enough to be Chouji but have the hairdo to pull off Shikamaru LOL

lol Deb. I'm sure you would make a great Shikamaru..and hey I could be the Temari to your Shikamaru!!!! Wouldn't that be fun?!

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jus' Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:08 pm

ninjajen wrote:I love the cosplayers. I haven't done it...yet. The next convention that comes around..gonna do Tsunade or perhaps Temari if I could find someone to be my Shikamaru, lol. What about you Jus? Do you do it or who would you want to cosplay as?
If I chose to cosplay as one of the male characters, it would have to be Sasuke or Itachi.
Cool! Yeah I do cosplay about 3 times a year at different cons and expos XD
I don't cosplay much cause it takes me ages to sew a costume lol I did Sora from Kingdom Hearts II, Xerxes Break from Pandora Hearts Sasuke in his black outfit. I wanna do Grell from Kuroshitsuji, Lavi from D.Gray-man...em... dunno I change my mind quite often but yeah couple of more characters definitely! : Twisted Evil
Jus'
Jus'

Back to top Go down

Post  Jus' Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:11 pm

I'm sure you can pull awesome Temari or Tsunade Jen! And Debs Can be a really good Shika or Chouji! lol If you decide to cosplay will you put some photos up? XD
Jus'
Jus'

Back to top Go down

Post  doesnt matter Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:38 pm

jusnoneko wrote:I'm sure you can pull awesome Temari or Tsunade Jen! And Debs Can be a really good Shika or Chouji! lol If you decide to cosplay will you put some photos up? XD
Yeah! Absolutely...the next time I get the opportunity to do it, I shall do Tsunade or Temari and I'll put up pics as well! The question is when I can find somewhere to cosplay at..lol. Deb and I are both on the East Coast..so I'd seriously love for me and Deb to meet up and cosplay together!!

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jus' Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:44 pm

ninjajen wrote:
jusnoneko wrote:I'm sure you can pull awesome Temari or Tsunade Jen! And Debs Can be a really good Shika or Chouji! lol If you decide to cosplay will you put some photos up? XD
Yeah! Absolutely...the next time I get the opportunity to do it, I shall do Tsunade or Temari and I'll put up pics as well! The question is when I can find somewhere to cosplay at..lol. Deb and I are both on the East Coast..so I'd seriously love for me and Deb to meet up and cosplay together!!
check out this link http://www.j-fan.com/dir/Anime/Conventions/
and then try to find a con near you. Usually during the con they'll give you loads of leaflets about other cons as well or may be some local ones. XD
Jus'
Jus'

Back to top Go down

Post  doesnt matter Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:55 am

Thanks Jus! I got the link saved so I will definitely see if I can find something coming here to VA. Very Happy

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum