narutards SPP club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The funniest Jutsu or moment in Naruto.

+2
Gamakichi
Jus'
6 posters

Go down

The funniest Jutsu or moment in Naruto. Empty The funniest Jutsu or moment in Naruto.

Post  Jus' Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:57 pm

Which do you think is the funniest or best useless jutsu in Naruto and why? Which is the funniest moment in Naruto anime/manga and why?
Some examples to refresh your memory: Naruto's Sexy Justu, Kakashi's One Thousand Years of Death, Tobi's Ninja Art: Whack-A-Mole Technique, Naruto's fart during Chuunin exam when he fought against Kiba, Sakura saying that she passed the exam with Kakshi the first time they thought but all she did was faint which seemed to be enough, when Guy was trying to remember who Kisame was or may be smth else?
Jus'
Jus'

Back to top Go down

The funniest Jutsu or moment in Naruto. Empty Re: The funniest Jutsu or moment in Naruto.

Post  Jus' Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:59 pm

Mine fav is probably the episode of Sai trying to think of a nicknames or whenever he was trying to follow the advice from the book that he was reading about emotions/friendship etc XD
Jus'
Jus'

Back to top Go down

The funniest Jutsu or moment in Naruto. Empty Re: The funniest Jutsu or moment in Naruto.

Post  Gamakichi Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:59 pm

Well, I was about to say half of those you've already said so.... 2nd to that Very Happy
Gamakichi
Gamakichi
Admin

https://sppnarutardsclub.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  doesnt matter Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:35 am

Kakashi's One Thousand Years of Death is the funniest to me!! As many times as I've seen it, I always lmfao!

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamakichi Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:28 am

Isn't it called one thousand years of pain (=enema)?
Gamakichi
Gamakichi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jus' Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:17 am

Gamakichi wrote:Isn't it called one thousand years of pain (=enema)?
Technically 'goroshi' can be translated as kill so 1000 yrs of death is more correct rather than pain, but yeah pain makes more sense XD
Jus'
Jus'

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamakichi Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:40 pm

I'm more inclined to the "Pain" version. Subbed chapters show as "pain" in the subtitles. The "death" version's on the dubbed version. And I think that the dubbed version let's much of the context go away.
Gamakichi
Gamakichi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Debbie P Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:50 pm

OMG everything you've mentioned made me laugh! But absolutely 1000 years of pain was the funniest!
Debbie P
Debbie P

Back to top Go down

The funniest Jutsu or moment in Naruto. Empty Maito Gai

Post  Debbie P Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:51 pm

Debbie P wrote:OMG everything you've mentioned made me laugh! But absolutely 1000 years of pain was the funniest!

And how about Maito Gai walking around Konoha on his hands? Or when he carried the fainted Kakashi? LOLOLOL
Debbie P
Debbie P

Back to top Go down

Post  Jus' Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:48 pm

Debbie P wrote:
And how about Maito Gai walking around Konoha on his hands? Or when he carried the fainted Kakashi? LOLOLOL

hahaha yeah I remember that I lolled so much. lol! Poor Kakashi! XD
Jus'
Jus'

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamakichi Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:47 am

I like when Kakashi owns him everytime and he gives the lame excuses that he did it on purpose to train lolol (yeah I don't like gai)... Or what made me real laugh the hell out was in 2 situations when gai was ranting about his students and Kakashi after a 3 hours speech says: "hmmm? did you said something?" LOLOLOLOL
Gamakichi
Gamakichi
Admin

Back to top Go down

The funniest Jutsu or moment in Naruto. Empty Kakashi's reaction

Post  Flick101 Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:35 pm

One of the moment I LOL'd about was on the anime when Sakura and Naruto were trying to get the bells from Kakashi. Naruto is gonna spill the beans about the new "Tactics" book and Kakashi starts freaking out.
Now that was priceless. Kakashi's freakouts are always funny
Razz
The funniest Jutsu or moment in Naruto. Shoked10
Flick101
Flick101

Back to top Go down

Post  usagi_hyuuga Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:15 pm

One Thousand Years of Death is the best Very Happy Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
usagi_hyuuga
usagi_hyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post  doesnt matter Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:20 pm

I forgot all about this one...I came across the image at Photobucket..I LOVED this:

The funniest Jutsu or moment in Naruto. Naruto-animated-avatar-100

that whole episode was hilarious....poor Naruto.

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

The funniest Jutsu or moment in Naruto. Empty Race scene

Post  Flick101 Tue May 11, 2010 12:09 am

Guy and Lee race against each other was funny. Through in Kakashi....priceless!
The funniest Jutsu or moment in Naruto. 045
The funniest Jutsu or moment in Naruto. Whee
Flick101
Flick101

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum